Total entries: 78. Final standings start here.
- Turd Ferguson
- Creed Bratton
- Cat Hat
- Woppy T
- This Is Kirk!
Each is ranked in some fashion. In the spirit of making things interesting, I'll give you #12 - the one that barely missed the cut.
Because these clues are accessible, I will not offer you a PASS; instead, on any question, you can opt to take 11 points. Just indicate you've selected that option in your response.
The submission deadline is Monday, April 14 at 4:00 p.m. EDT (1:00 p.m. Pacific).
Other than that, the rules are straightforward (copied mostly from my TD 171), and I've hidden them in a spoiler box to save some space.
[spoiler]1. Please send me your answers by private message, but NOT ANYWHERE IN THIS THREAD!
2. The object, as you know, is to provide the least popular correct answer for each of the questions.
- Your score on a question equals the number of people (including you) who gave your answer.
- Incorrect answers receive the "sheep" score (highest score on that question) times 2.
- Lowest final score wins (with total computed by adding your scores together)
3. Answers must be provided out of the wealth of information that exists in your brain - no research! However, if you are lucky enough to stumble onto an answer between when you read the question and when you submit your answers, it is fully acceptable to use that.
4. The first tiebreaker will be the score before the bonus question, then the number of singletons, then doubletons, then submission order.
5. If you have questions or comments, send them to me via private message. If appropriate, I’ll post clarifications below the questions.[/spoiler]