1. In February, Nina Agdal, Lily Aldridge, and Chrissy Teigen all obtained their first SI Swimsuit Issue cover. Name someone who has appeared on multiple covers of the Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Issue (main photo only, insets don't count; sorry Marisa Miller, Heidi Klum, Bar Refaeli, and Brooklyn Decker). (14 answers)
2. Name a sports star whose number seven has been retired by a MLB, NBA, NFL, or NHL team. (20 answers)
3. Name a director of a film that was produced or co-produced by Marvel Studios. (I'll count film scheduled for release this year, but no farther than that; sorry Josh Trank and Edgar Wright.) (29 answers)
4. Choose one of these names and name the stage name or pen name that person is best known as. Hint: six of these people are music stars and six are famous authors. Make sure to specify which name you're picking.
William Sydney Porter
Eric Arthur Blair
Mary Ann Evans
5. Name a playable Mario Kart character in at least one of the following games: Super Mario Kart, Mario Kart 64, Mario Kart: Super Circuit, Mario Kart: Double Dash, Mario Kart DS, Mario Kart Wii, or Mario Kart 7. (34 answers)
6. Name a novel by Charles Dickens. (This DOES NOT include short story collections (such as "Sketches by Boz") nor non-fiction works. This DOES include the works that were published as novels after being published in serial form.) (20 answers)
7. Name a U.S. Vice President who served multiple terms (or parts of). (12 answers)
8. Name a Fibonacci number between 4 and 4444. (15 answers)
9. Choose one of these twelve song lyrics and name the song it came from. Hint: I've also provided the year in which each song hit number one. Make sure to specify which line you're picking.
The prison band was there and they began to wail (1957)
Oh, yeah, I'll tell you something I think you'll understand (1964)
Who could hang a name on you? (1967)
I've been to Hollywood, I've been to Redwood (1972)
Friday night and the lights are low (1977)
She's just a girl who claims that I am the one (1983)
Ain't it shocking what love can do (1988)
I need somebody uplifting to take me away, babe (1993)
I really don't think you're strong enough, no (1999)
I don't know bout y'all, but I know about us (2004)
The taste of her cherry chapstick (2008)
Hey, I just met you, and this is crazy (2012)
10. Particle physics time! Name a fermion, and be as specific as possible. (24 answers)
11. Name a state on the Missouri River, Yellowstone River, North Platte River, or South Platte River. On the river is defined by flowing in the state or on the state's border. Also, the Missouri's mouth is at the Mississippi River, but Illinois does not count. (9 answers)
12. Name a Cabinet member in the administration of George W. Bush or Barack Obama who was also a state Governor or in the U.S. Congress (House or Senate). (Cabinet department heads only; EPA and other minor agencies don't count). (22 answers)
13. Name someone whose picture appeared on the poster for the 2010 romantic comedy "Valentine's Day." (Hint: Kathy Bates, Eric Dane, Hector Elizondo, and Shirley Maclaine were in the film but not pictured on the poster.) (15 answers)
14. Name a Pope elected after 1900 (anyone after Leo XIII; hint, there's no Pope Leo XIV). (10 answers)
15. Name a famous person who appeared as himself or herself (or an exaggerated version thereof) on Seinfeld. (Hint: some celebs (such as George Steinbrenner) were not played by themselves.) (Candice Bergen does not count because she appeared as Murphy Brown.) (30 answers as far as I can tell from imdb).
16. Choose one of these Jeopardy! champions and match him or her with the right introduction.
A. (a police officer from Flushing, New York)
B. (a history professor from Milan, Michigan)
C. (a materials scientist from Phoenix, Arizona)
D. (a meteorologist from Milwaukee, Wisconsin)
E. (a TV quiz show host from Lancaster, Pennsylvania)
F. (a college professor from Berkeley, California)
G. (a junior at Loyola University, Chicago from Wilmette, Illinois)
H. (a software engineer from Salt Lake City, Utah)
I. (a computer scientist from Newark, Delaware)
J. (a high school world history teacher from Chicago, Illinois)
K. (a writer from Studio City, California)
L. (a grad student from El Cerrito, California)
BONUS 1. Name one of the two Vice Presidents who served under multiple U.S. Presidents.
BONUS 2. Give the birth name of the Pope you selected for Question 14.
BONUS 3. Give the "Valentine's Day" character name (first or last) of the person you chose in Question 13.