Online Test Recap & Discussion (Central), January 8, 2014

This is where all of the games are discussed.

Moderators: alietr, trainman, econgator, dhkendall

Francois40
Just Starting Out on JBoard

Re: Online Test Recap & Discussion (Central), January 8, 2014

Post by Francois40 »

AArgh, 31 for sure, maybe 1-2 I might have gotten but can't remember my answer.

Then there are the two I had right and CHANGED to wrong :( That would have put me above the magic 35. This was the first year I hadn't kept up with the show nor with studying.

(BTW, I am a returnee from the "old days" when this Board was on the Sony site. When it went away, I thought it was lost forever. Still recognize a lot of your names--yay!)

Francois40
OrangeSAM
(Unranked)

Post by OrangeSAM »

Francois40 wrote:AArgh, 31 for sure, maybe 1-2 I might have gotten but can't remember my answer.

Then there are the two I had right and CHANGED to wrong :( That would have put me above the magic 35. This was the first year I hadn't kept up with the show nor with studying.

(BTW, I am a returnee from the "old days" when this Board was on the Sony site. When it went away, I thought it was lost forever. Still recognize a lot of your names--yay!)

Francois40
Welcome home, Francois40!
OCSam
jeopardyhopeful
Loyal Jeopardista

Post by jeopardyhopeful »

I thought this test was much harder than the Eastern test. I scored 42 on that one, just 36 on this one. I learned a lot from both tests, though, and did some follow-up research which I hope sticks. Now, onto the Pacific test!