2015 test coming soon

This is where all of the games are discussed.

Moderators: alietr, trainman, econgator, dhkendall

John Boy
Watches Jeopardy! Way Too Much

Re: 2015 test coming soon

Post by John Boy »

triviawayne wrote:
UniquePerspective wrote:On one hand, I'm excited to take this again.

On the other hand, if I get 34 right for the third year in a row, I may very well need therapy.
If I pass a 4th straight time and don't get an audition call, I'll need therapy.
I have also passed the online quiz four times (in the last six years) without an invitation to an audition, so I feel your pain, man. The years are slipping away, and if they don't call soon....

billiej

Post by billiej »

John Boy wrote:
triviawayne wrote:
UniquePerspective wrote:On one hand, I'm excited to take this again.

On the other hand, if I get 34 right for the third year in a row, I may very well need therapy.
If I pass a 4th straight time and don't get an audition call, I'll need therapy.
I have also passed the online quiz four times (in the last six years) without an invitation to an audition, so I feel your pain, man. The years are slipping away, and if they don't call soon....
I know, I had hoped to get on before 50. Well...that's not happening....the recall speed is not getting any better, that's for sure.

OrangeSAM

Post by OrangeSAM »

Bamaman wrote:
OrangeSAM wrote:
dhkendall wrote:As long as they have it, I don't really care when! In fact, my Jeopardy! playing is better than it was 2 months ago (when it's been lately), so I imagine it'll be even better in June. That's it, Jeopardy! test, prepare to be decimated by me!
We're all waiting to see "Decimator" Kendall! (Or is it Dave "the Decimator"?)

It does matter to me when the test is held. Mrs. OS is scheduled for surgery in about 5 weeks, so I'd like a bit of space between the testing and operation.
I hope all goes well for your wife in five weeks.
Thanks for the kind thoughts.
OCSam

Volante
Harbinger of the Doomed Lemur

Post by Volante »

John Boy wrote:
KazooJ!fan wrote:I took it, too. I thought it was pretty easy, and I also think they need to write an updated version. I swear some of those questions were on my last audition test, back in 2009.

I just hope they don't decide to do the online test the week I'm on vacation. Can you take it on an iPad?
You would go on vacation rather than stay home to take the J! contestant quiz? I swear, some people's priorities!!! :roll:
You need flash support so...ehh?
Try doing the practice test. If that works, you'll be fine. Shoot, wrong practice test...can't find the one I'm looking for. They should put it up when you register though.

Also, bloody thing better not be week of May 18th..(I've had -that- outing planned since last month).
The best thing that Neil Armstrong ever did, was to let us all imagine we were him.
Latest movies (1-10): Suicide Squad (5), Green Room (8), Showgirls (6)

lisa0012

Post by lisa0012 »

I hope the predictions are right. I'm on month 17 of my time in the pool, so assuming I don't get any magic phone calls in the near future I guess I'll try again...

jeff6286

Post by jeff6286 »

Brayden wrote:
Mon Mar 02, 2015 11:42 am
I've just become ineligible for the Teen Tournament, and apparently the College test hasn't been administered in two years. What do I do then? Just take the Adult test?
Yes, let us know how it turns out!

Golf

Post by Golf »

Brayden wrote:
I've just become ineligible for the Teen Tournament, and apparently the College test hasn't been administered in two years. What do I do then? Just take the Adult test?
jeff6286 wrote:
Wed Dec 23, 2020 9:23 am
Nice find!
triviawayne wrote:
Tue Feb 24, 2015 7:39 am
How's that therapy working out? :D

triviawayne
Hoping I don’t drown in this contestant pool

Post by triviawayne »

Golf wrote:
Wed Dec 23, 2020 9:49 am
Brayden wrote:
jeff6286 wrote:
Nice find!
triviawayne wrote:
Tue Feb 24, 2015 7:39 am
How's that therapy working out? :D
When they told me 11th time is the charm, I just knew I would have to be patient...instead of a patient.
Total game show career losings = $171,522

Brayden

Post by Brayden »

jeff6286 wrote:
Brayden wrote:
Good thing I didn’t ever get a callback for the college tournament. I almost made it onto the Teen Tournament way back when, too!