October 3, 1996

This is where all of the games are discussed.

Moderators: alietr, trainman, econgator, dhkendall

Post Reply
User avatar
SavoyGirl
One Day Wonder, Class of 1996
Posts: 122
Joined: Fri Jul 01, 2011 1:30 pm

October 3, 1996

Post by SavoyGirl »

15 years since my 15 minutes of fame! My one day reign as J! champ:

http://www.j-archive.com/showgame.php?game_id=2196

(Still trying to figure out what to do for a second act!)

User avatar
dhkendall
Pursuing the Dream
Posts: 8783
Joined: Fri Jul 01, 2011 11:49 am
Location: Winnipeg, Manitoba
Contact:

Re: October 3, 1996

Post by dhkendall »

SavoyGirl wrote:15 years since my 15 minutes of fame! My one day reign as J! champ:

http://www.j-archive.com/showgame.php?game_id=2196

(Still trying to figure out what to do for a second act!)
World domination never fails as a second act.

(And congrats)
"Jeopardy! is two parts luck and one part luck" - Me

"The way to win on Jeopardy is to be a rabidly curious, information-omnivorous person your entire life." - Ken Jennings

Follow my progress game by game since 2012

kingskip
Loyal Jeopardista
Posts: 118
Joined: Thu Aug 04, 2011 10:24 am

Re: October 3, 1996

Post by kingskip »

Well, lucky you posted. I just got that episode about 2 weeks ago and uploaded it to RuTube, so you can see it here:
http://rutube.ru/tracks/4851756.html?v= ... b035de4df9

Also on this day fourteen years ago, the show had its last game where the set turned red for Double Jeopardy and Final Jeopardy. After that, the practice ended. But it did it one last time on the Celebrity Sportscasters show on 1/23/1998. You can see the 10/3/1997 episode here:
http://rutube.ru/tracks/4648791.html?v= ... 5bd4926ccf

User avatar
SavoyGirl
One Day Wonder, Class of 1996
Posts: 122
Joined: Fri Jul 01, 2011 1:30 pm

Re: October 3, 1996

Post by SavoyGirl »

kingskip wrote:Well, lucky you posted. I just got that episode about 2 weeks ago and uploaded it to RuTube, so you can see it here:
http://rutube.ru/tracks/4851756.html?v= ... b035de4df9
OH MY GOODNESS! So glad I dropped in. Thank you for sharing. Thrilled to be out there in cyberspace.

Vanya
The support is non-zero
Posts: 2727
Joined: Tue Jul 12, 2011 12:10 pm
Contact:

Re: October 3, 1996

Post by Vanya »

Inquiring minds want to know: do you still have your flatware?

User avatar
SavoyGirl
One Day Wonder, Class of 1996
Posts: 122
Joined: Fri Jul 01, 2011 1:30 pm

Re: October 3, 1996

Post by SavoyGirl »

Vanya wrote:Inquiring minds want to know: do you still have your flatware?
Actually I've never had occasion to use it. It's in a box buried somewhere in a closet. Wish they had given cash for the losers back then. Comes in much more handy.

Post Reply