The 2012 online test for adults

This is where all of the games are discussed.

Moderators: alietr, trainman, econgator, dhkendall

Turd Ferguson
Jeopardy! Champion

Re: The 2012 online test for adults

Post by Turd Ferguson »

dhkendall wrote:
mam418 wrote: In February, it was $105/night. (And you get breakfast vouchers, saves you $10 or so.)
Must be a pretty nice hotel if that's the discounted rate! Either that, or rates for LA-area hotels are worse than I thought!
FWIW, just checked my Priceline booking history... paid $52/night for the week before my taping and $65/night the week of. (I think I got in with a lower bid the first week because it included Sat/Sun night). It looks like the hotel is still on Priceline under its new name, but there are a couple other "3-star" hotels in Culver City now, so one could wind up at one of the others. It seems that it'd be possible to "guarantee" a booking at the hotel using Hotwire, though - probably a bit more than a low Priceline bid, but cheaper than the Sony rate.

(Sorry if this post sounds like an ad, just thought I'd throw it out there... anyone travelling for an audition or taping on a "budget" might want to check it out)
Volante
Harbinger of the Doomed Lemur

Post by Volante »

trainman wrote: (Of course, since I'm in the area, I wouldn't really have to stay there...but I'm not sure I'd want to deal with the stress of driving down the 405 during the morning rush hour right before a taping.)
That's kind of my thinking. I hate traffic as it is, and the 405 in that area has got some of the worst.
The best thing that Neil Armstrong ever did, was to let us all imagine we were him.
Latest movies (1-10): Everything Everywhere All at Once (10), Ruby Gillman: Teenage Kraken (6), Black Sunday /1960/ (6), Marcel the Shell with Shoes On (7)
lasercats
Contributor

Post by lasercats »

I registered for Dallas. This is my first adult test, but I auditioned in Atlanta twice for the College Tournament.
bpmod
Rank

Post by bpmod »

I've signed up. I chose Cleveland as my audition city of choice.

Here's hoping!

Brian
...but the senator, while insisting he was not intoxicated, could not explain his nudity.

If I had 50 cents for every math question I got right, I'd have $6.30 by now.