TD 429 - All Music (FINAL STANDINGS)

This is where all of the games are discussed.

Moderators: alietr, trainman, econgator, dhkendall

threearruda
Watches Jeopardy! Way Too Much

TD 429 - All Music (FINAL STANDINGS)

Post by threearruda »

Welcome to my third TD. In both of my previous millennial-based quizzes, we talked in the threads at length about music by era, and I then got the idea to do a TD entirely devoted to music (or random noises, depending on your feelings). Of course there are lots of directions to take a TD entirely devoted to music, so if there’s something I didn’t get to, maybe I’ll come back to it in a future Part II.

Just wanted to note that though this is a music TD, there are no audible clues due to time constraints. Only images and written clues.

Traditional TD rules apply here:
1.) Answer one question in each set you think others will not. Your total for that question corresponds to the number of people who answer the same question you do. The lowest cumulative score including bonuses will be the winner. There are bonuses after each of the first three sets of questions (“quarters”) plus an end bonus where you can answer as many as you are able.
2.) One drop and one sheep are available for you to use. There are no bonuses for answering all questions, so I highly suggest you utilize your drop at some point.
3.) Incorrect responses will add five (5) points on top of the sheep’s total.
4.) Jeopardy! spelling rules and leading article rules apply - you’ll get dinged for misspelling if you change the word or name’s pronunciation (i.e., Vilnuis as opposed to Vilnius), or if the inclusion/lack of leading article creates ambiguity with another title/item.
5.) (ADDED 8/26) Bonus questions are free of penalty for incorrect guesses so take a stab!

* If you find something is incorrect or malfunctioning, please feel free to shoot me a PM or reply in the thread (use a spoiler please!) and I will do all I can to take care of them in a timely manner.

* Submit responses via this form or by private message no later than (EDIT: Tuesday, September 3 at 11:59 p.m. EST. The reveal will tentatively begin Wednesday morning - Quarter 1 Wednesday, Quarter 2 Thursday, Quarter 3 Friday, Quarter 4 Saturday. Good luck and ENJOY!

1ST QUARTER: The Basics/Music in other sources

1. Musical Instruments Collage: Identify one of these instruments. LETTER REQUIRED.

2. Here are some logos for music streaming or music related platforms. Name one. LETTER REQUIRED.

3. Movie Music:
Name THE FILM given the movie’s song and year featured
(If these are too easy, then I apologize. Not a movie expert and did not want to “reach” too much.)

“When You Wish Upon a Star”, 1940
“As Time Goes By”, 1942
“That’s Amore”, 1953
“Mrs. Robinson”, 1967
“Everybody’s Talkin’”, 1969
“Raindrops Keep Fallin’ On My Head”, 1970
“Call Me”, 1980
“I Wanna Sex You Up”, 1991
“Lose Yourself”, 2002
“Happy”, 2013
“Glory”, 2015
“Shallow”, 2018

1ST QUARTER BONUS (-1): ID the man who won a Grammy Award for his cover of “Everybody’s Talkin”, the version sang in the film mentioned in the question 3; he died in 1994.

QUARTER 2: Singers and Styles

4. International Flavor

Answer something about songs/music/musicians not from/about the United States

[*] This Spanish duo easily had their biggest success with The Macarena in 1996; come on, you know you want to do the dance
[*] Shakira sang “Waka Waka (This Time for Africa)”, an official song for the World Cup hosted by South Africa in this year
[*] Rihanna hails from this Caribbean nation
[*] This Finnish “L.A. Variations” composer is conductor laureate at the L.A. Philharmonic
[*] This South Korean possibly became his nation’s most well-known person when “Gangnam Style” became a worldwide #1 hit in 2012
[*] Bjork of the Sugarcubes was born in this world capital
[*] If you’re from New Zealand, you’re likely on this 22-year old singer’s “Team”
[*] Faltskog married Ulvaeus and Lyngstad married Andersson. The four made up this group
[*] This member of the Three Tenors, with some health problems in recent years, is slowly wrapping up a farewell tour
[*] This Chinese-born Japanese conductor has worked with the Boston and San Francisco Symphony Orchestras, among others
[*] Pop star Dua Lipa’s parents left this newest European nation’s capital city before it declared independence

5. Cities of Country

Answer some questions about cities referenced in country music.

[*] Not Hootie, this singer referenced Johnson City, Tennessee in the bridge of his 2012 “Wagon Wheel” cover
[*] Reba McEntire meant a wedding ring, but this #1 hit shares a name with a state capital as well
[*] Alan Jackson and Mark Chestnutt have both released songs referencing this major Texas city in the title, home to the Sixth Floor Museum
[*] “We got married in a fever, hotter than a pepper sprout”, sang this husband and wife duo in “Jackson”
[*] “El Paso” was a 1959 hit for this man who later pursued a short career in NASCAR
[*] “Amarillo by Morning” is one of many, many chart toppers for this modern era “King of Country Music”
[*] The Oak Ridge Boys and Garth Brooks both have recorded versions of “Callin’” this state capital
[*] This singer's 2005 hit "Anything But Mine" mentions making his way back to Cleveland
[*] A proud Okie, this singer’s 1986 song dares you to say anything bad about Tulsa
[*] Buck Owens and Dwight Yoakam teamed up for a 1980s release of “The Streets of” this California city noted for its music scene
[*] John Rich of Big & Rich had a 2009 hit for the working man in the middle of the Great Recession, “Shuttin’” this city “Down”

6. The Masked Singer

Given their real name, identify one of these folks’ better known stage names

[*] Gordon Sumner
[*] Troyal Brooks
[*] Robert Zimmerman
[*] Amethyst Kelly
[*] Yvette Stevens
[*] Egbert Dawkins III
[*] Jiles Richardson
[*] Ernest Evans
[*] Sarah Cannon
[*] Cherilyn Sarkisian
[*] Ashley Frangipane
[*] Abel Tesfaye

HALFTIME BONUS (-1): What is Thelonius Monk’s middle name? (This is a wonderfully odd piece of trivia that I just couldn’t pass up).

3RD QUARTER: Legacy

7. The Romantic Era

Really straight forward. Identify a classical composer from the romantic era given the piece listed

[*] Hungarian Dances
[*] Lohengrin
[*] Peer Gynt
[*] The New World Symphony
[*] Les Troyens
[*] Symphony no.9 in D minor (1887-96)
[*] Tosca
[*] The Bartered Bride
[*] A Midsummer Night’s Dream
[*] Carmen suite

8. 50s and 60s

Answer some questions about this era of music history.

[*] This term, an illegal practice, means the payment by record companies for broadcasting recordings on commercial radio
[*] This 1921 Pennsylvania-born DJ is credited with coining the term rock and roll
[*] “Rock Around the Clock”, a mid-1950s single by this man (and his noteworthy backup group) became the biggest selling hit in the history of the rock and roll genre
[*] A DJ in the mid-1950s, this man called “The Fifth Beatle” once persuaded WINS to broadcast his prime-time show from the Beatles’ Plaza Hotel suite
[*] Frank Sinatra was born in what New Jersey city?
[*] Liquid oil projections are a popular visual accompaniment for live shows of this 11-letter, 60s era style of rock
[*] The Byrds were lead players in rock instrumentation, including the use of 12-string guitars by which company, makers of the first electric guitar around 1932?
[*] The Beach Boys and The Trashmen are two groups associated with this rock subgenre
[*] This portmanteau word describes the sound of Tammy Wynette, Glen Campbell and others - a more polished and streamlined sound of country music in the late 1960s
[*] This legendary music festival recently celebrated its 50th anniversary

9. 80s: Lead Singers by Photo

I figure those of you who are 20/30 years older than me will eat this up. Here’s a collage of frontmen/women and lead singers from groups popular in the 1980s. Name THE BAND or GROUP these people are most closely associated with during that decade.

3RD QUARTER BONUS (-1): Since 1989, the gentleman in the second photo from left, top row has been married to which supermodel?

4TH QUARTER: The Modern Era

10. The ‘90s

The list contains one album released in each year of the decade. Name one of the following acts, singers or groups

1990: “Violator”
1991: “Ten”
1992: “Countdown to Extinction”
1993: “The Sign”
1994: “Ready to Die”
1995: “Jagged Little Pill”
1996: “Yourself or Someone Like You”
1997: “The Velvet Rope”
1998: “Ray of Light”
1999: “Supernatural”

11. The 2000s: “Performance” Art

The television scene in the early 2000s was/has been dominated by singing competitions. Answer a question about them.

[*] 2011 American Idol finalists (and future chart-topping country artists) Lauren Alaina and Scotty McCreery performed a duet of this Randy Travis classic
[*] Commercially, the two most successful alumni of this USA Network singing competition are Chris Young and Miranda Lambert
[*] CMT’s The Singing Bee was hosted by this Minnesota native and Baby Daddy actress
[*] Who was Ryan Seacrest’s co-host for American Idol’s first season?
[*] Sunday Sunday Sunday! Watch Blake, Kelly and Adam press buttons, banter and turn in chairs on this show… okay, maybe not that exciting
[*] The X Factor UK has produced charting acts stateside including Little Mix, James Arthur and this “Bleeding Love” singer
[*] DJ Khaled and Meghan Trainor are judges on this FOX competition program that debuted in 2018
[*] The first season of FOX’s The Masked Singer was won by this.. “artist” and producer known for his use of pitch-correction autotune
[*] The sixth and final season of “K-Pop Star” in this country wrapped up in early 2017
[*] America’s Most Musical Family is set to debut soon on this network

12. 2010s: RECENT POP MUSIC TORTURE PART III

I love driving you folks crazy with recent annoyingnoisesImeanmusic. Luckily for you, no lyrics this time. Answer a question about recent music headlines.

[*] Travis Scott’s “Sicko Mode” features some lyrics from this super-fan whose team just won the NBA championship
[*] These former Disney Channel heartthrobs returned to the charts in a big way in 2019 with hits such as “Cool” and “Sucker”
[*] It has been a huge year for this former Nickelodeon actress, becoming the first solo artist to hold the top three spots simultaneously on the Billboard Hot 100
[*] This rapper erupted onto the music scene and irked country music fans with “Old Town Road”, the nation’s #1 song for most of the past five months
[*] Though the two deny it, fans still seem to think that Shawn Mendes is dating this “Senorita” he dueted with on their current hit
[*] This singer’s “Truth Hurts” reached the Billboard top five two years after its initial release
[*] This emo-looking singer has burst onto the pop music scene this year with hits “bad guy” and “when the party’s over”
[*] Taylor Swift’s current Top 20 song is titled “You Need To” do this
[*] This band headlined the Super Bowl LIII halftime show
[*] We’re “Speechless” about the success of this country pair with two crossover top 40 singles in the past 12 months

FOURTH QUARTER/FINAL BONUS: Here are a few questions I constructed that did not make the cut. Figured I’d start clean if I try a Part II of this TD. Answer as many as you’re able - one point reduction for each correct response for a max of -6.

[*] Roberta Flack won back-to-back Record of the Year Grammys in the mid-1970s with these two titles (one point for one title, two for both)
[*] Fleetwood Mac enlisted the help of this school’s marching band on their 1979 smash “Tusk"
[*] “Memory” is a song from this Broadway show
[*] What thrash metal band was recently dropped from a sponsorship deal for NASCAR driver J.J. Yeley and Rick Ware Racing?
[*] Red Rocks is located in this Colorado town, just west of Denver
Last edited by threearruda on Sat Sep 07, 2019 7:10 am, edited 11 times in total.
J! S39 - 1/27-2/1. '24 ToC ???

5x TD champ - 7x TD host
teapot37

Re: TD 429 - All Music

Post by teapot37 »

For the record, 5-a has always said that he was never "Hootie". That was a nickname of a friend of his in college that was borrowed for the band's name.
Not many people can say they've lost four times on Jeopardy!.
squarekara
J! Reactionary

Post by squarekara »

Thanks for the TD, kiddo. Are the bonus questions free guess/no penalty?
mahatma

Post by mahatma »

teapot37 wrote: Mon Aug 26, 2019 10:22 am For the record, 5-a has always said that he was never "Hootie". That was a nickname of a friend of his in college that was borrowed for the band's name.
He'll always be Hootie to me...
threearruda

Post by threearruda »

squarekara wrote: Mon Aug 26, 2019 11:25 am Thanks for the TD, kiddo. Are the bonus questions free guess/no penalty?
Yes, apologies for leaving that out. Bonus questions are free of penalty, which is why they don't have the required tag on the google form. I'll amend the opening post as such.
mahatma wrote: Mon Aug 26, 2019 11:29 am
teapot37 wrote: Mon Aug 26, 2019 10:22 am For the record, 5-a has always said that he was never "Hootie". That was a nickname of a friend of his in college that was borrowed for the band's name.
He'll always be Hootie to me...
Me as well, but I'll edit the question's wording accordingly. Thanks!

5x TD champ - 7x TD host
Ironhorse
Second Banana

Post by Ironhorse »

This is basically my dream TD.
CasketRomance

Post by CasketRomance »

disappointed no death or black metal
threearruda

Post by threearruda »

FINAL Entry List (36)

shambolic
spell4yr
Rackme32
Ironhorse
Saturnalia

MarkBarrett
Gamawire
twelvefootboy
Peachbox
casketromance

ReinholdGoldthwait
clt013
badgerfellow
Floridagator
MollyQMurphy

jev15
mennoknight
CoachP
AFRET CMS
gwalace2

merica
cthulhu
ElendilPickle
clprez
squarekara

bmwhitehead
MattKnowles
lefty
econgator
ChexMix

barandall800
Ihavejeoprosy
SenseiCAY
mahatma
heppm01
RandyG

One more thing: In response to a question I saw in an entry yesterday: The couple in the third quarter bonus are separated, but not officially divorced.
Last edited by threearruda on Wed Sep 04, 2019 5:04 am, edited 3 times in total.

5x TD champ - 7x TD host
threearruda

Post by threearruda »

Weekend bump, you still have until Monday night to get in on the action!

5x TD champ - 7x TD host
threearruda

Post by threearruda »

Realized that I likely will not get to the reveal until Wednesday morning, so I'm pushing back the deadline for entries until Tuesday (9/3) at 11:59 pm (eastern time). Hopefully that will help get more folks entered in. Have a great holiday everyone!

5x TD champ - 7x TD host
Lefty

Post by Lefty »

CasketRomance wrote: Tue Aug 27, 2019 2:22 am disappointed no death or black metal
Or Black Death metal.
I'm smart and I want respect.
CasketRomance

Post by CasketRomance »

Lefty wrote: Mon Sep 02, 2019 5:40 pm
CasketRomance wrote: Tue Aug 27, 2019 2:22 am disappointed no death or black metal
Or Black Death metal.
no such thing
shambolic

Post by shambolic »

CasketRomance wrote: Mon Sep 02, 2019 11:14 pm
Or Black Death metal.
no such thing
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blackened_death_metal
CasketRomance

Post by CasketRomance »

shambolic wrote: Tue Sep 03, 2019 2:38 am
CasketRomance wrote: Mon Sep 02, 2019 11:14 pm
Or Black Death metal.
no such thing
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blackened_death_metal
still just death metal to me
threearruda

Re: TD 429 - All Music (CLOSED - REVEAL SOON)

Post by threearruda »

1ST QUARTER: The Basics/Music in other sources

1. Musical Instruments Collage: Identify one of these instruments. LETTER REQUIRED.

A - Balalaika
B - Mandolin
C - Snare Drum
D - Glockenspiel (Xylophone/marimba acceptable - see explanation below)
E - Flute

F - Dulcimer
G - Hurdy-Gurdy
H - Dobro
I - Clarinet
J - Concertina

INCORRECT - 10
Twelvefootboy (J - accordion)

SHEEP - 5
MattKnowles

B.) Mandolin - 5 (CO-SHEEP!)
Saturnalia
Peachbox
Floridagator
MollyQMurphy
SenseiCAY

C.) Snare Drum - 5 (CO-SHEEP!)
spell4yr
jev15
mennoknight
Coach P
econgator

H.) Dobro - 5 (CO-SHEEP!)
Badgerfellow
ElendilPickle
squarekara
heppm01
mahatma

I.) Clarinet - 5 (CO-SHEEP!)
Ironhorse
gwalace2
clprez
ReinholdGoldthwait
RandyG

D.) Glockenspiel - 4 (ACC: Xylophone, Marimba)* - see my explanation below
Ihavejeoprosy (D xylophone)
Gamawire (D - xylophone)
Merica (D - xylophone)
bmwhitehead (D - marimba)

E.) Flute - 3
casketromance
clt013
lefty

G.) Hurdy-Gurdy - 2
Rackme32
cthulhu

A.) Balalaika - SINGLETON!
shambolic

J.) Concertina - SINGLETON!
AFRET CMS

UNUSED
F - Dulcimer

DROP = 0
MarkBarrett
ChexMix
barandall800

* This is (I believe) the only response that I'll need to take under review this week, and I'll use my authority to be more lenient here because of writer's error. I had actually intended to go for a glockenspiel for D - but ended up miring myself in a bit of a technical ruling because of the misleading image I used. Everything I read claims that xylophones need to be made of wood, but I saw a few videos of something called an outdoor xylophone (which was metal), and a demonstration of a “xylophone” with metal bars (also called a metallophone, apparently). Certain kids' toys have metal surfaces as well. Going on that, I accepted xylophone.

I was initially not going to accept marimba, but I found this webpage about the marimba with a photo of a clearly metallic playing surface, so I’ll accept that too; basically, if you answered anything resembling a xylophone, I’ll take it. I did a VERY poor job of framing that “clue” anyhow, and I decided not to punish you all for that. Just take the points dammit!

And for twelvefootboy, the accordion and concertina, while played similarly, ultimately have different shapes and the accordion usually has those piano keys on the side, so I can't accept that.

TL;DR; I learned a lot over the past two days about the xylophone family. My apologies for any possible confusion/ineptitude and/or grumbling from the peanut gallery.

2. Here are some logos for music streaming or music related platforms. Name one. LETTER REQUIRED.

A.) iHeartRadio
B.) Pandora
C.) Sound Cloud
D.) Last.fm
E.) Tidal
F.) Spotify
G.) Deezer
H.) Google Play Music
I.) SlackerRadio
J.) MixCloud

The game's first MEGA-SHEEP, while four more obscure services go unplayed.

INCORRECT - 20
SenseiCAY (I - Stitcher)

A.) iHeartRadio - 15 (MEGA-SHEEP!)
Ironhorse
Saturnalia
MarkBarrett
twelvefootboy
ReinholdGoldthwait
clt013
Floridagator
jev15
Coach P
merica
ElendilPickle
squarekara
MattKnowles
econgator
Ihavejeoprosy

C.) Sound Cloud - 7
shambolic
Rackme32
casketromance
mennoknight
gwalace2
cthulhu
mahatma

B.) Pandora - 5
spell4yr
Gamawire
AFRET CMS
bmwhitehead
RandyG

F.) Spotify - 4
badgerfellow
MollyQMurphy
barandall800
heppm01

G.) Deezer - SINGLETON!
clprez

H.) Google Play Music - SINGLETON!
ChexMix

DROP = 0
lefty
Peachbox

UNUSED
D.) Last.fm
E.) Tidal
I.) SlackerRadio
J.) MixCloud

3. Movie Music:
Name THE FILM given the movie’s song and year featured
(If these are too easy, then I apologize. Not a movie expert and did not want to “reach” too much.)

“When You Wish Upon a Star”, 1940 Pinocchio
“As Time Goes By”, 1942 Casablanca
“That’s Amore”, 1953 The Caddy
“Mrs. Robinson”, 1967 The Graduate
“Everybody’s Talkin’”, 1969 Midnight Cowboy
“Raindrops Keep Fallin’ On My Head”, 1970 Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kid
“Call Me”, 1980 American Gigolo
“I Wanna Sex You Up”, 1991 New Jack City
“Lose Yourself”, 2002 8 Mile
“Happy”, 2013 Despicable Me 2
“Glory”, 2015 Selma
“Shallow”, 2018 A Star Is Born

Evenly spaced scores, while a classic and a recent "star" goes unplayed.

INCORRECT - 11
squarekara - Minions (Happy Together is listed on that film’s soundtrack, but Pharrell’s megahit “Happy” comes on Despicable Me 2.)

Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kid - 6 (SHEEP!)
Gamawire
MollyQMurphy
jev15
Coach P
cthulhu
clprez

8 Mile - 5
spell4yr
clt013
ElendilPickle
MattKnowles
mahatma

Despicable Me 2 - 5
shambolic
ReinholdGoldthwait
mennoknight
merica
barandall800

Selma - 4
Peachbox
badgerfellow
gwalace2
ChexMix

Pinocchio - 4
Rackme32
Saturnalia
bmwhitehead
SenseiCAY

The Graduate - 3
twelvefootboy
econgator
heppm01

American Gigolo - 3
MarkBarrett
lefty
RandyG

Midnight Cowboy - 2
Ironhorse
AFRET CMS

New Jack City - 2
casketromance
Ihavejeoprosy

The Caddy - SINGLETON!
Floridagator

UNUSED
Casablanca
A Star Is Born

1ST QUARTER BONUS (-1): ID the man who won a Grammy Award for his cover of “Everybody’s Talkin”, the version sang in the film mentioned in the question 3; he died in 1994.

The following get -1 for correctly identifying Harry Nilsson.

Ironhorse
Saturnalia
Gamawire
Floridagator
MollyQMurphy
jev15
mennoknight
Coach P
AFRET CMS
gwalace2
cthulhu
ElendilPickle
clprez
squarekara
lefty
barandall800
RandyG

STANDINGS AFTER THE FIRST QUARTER

1. ChexMix - 4 [s]
2. lefty - 5 [s]
3. AFRET CMS - 7 [d][s]
4. barandall800 - 8 [s]
5. Peachbox - 9 [s]
6. clprez - 11 [d][s]
T-7. casketromance - 12 [d][s]
T-7. badgerfellow - 12 [d][s]
T-7. heppm01 - 12 [d][s]
T-7. RandyG - 12 [d][s]

T-11. bmwhitehead - 13 [d][s]
T-11. Rackme32 - 13 [d][s]
T-11. shambolic - 13 [d][s]
T-14. Gamawire - 14 [d][s]
T-14. gwalace2 - 14 [d][s]
T-14. cthulhu - 14 [d][s]
T-14. MollyQMurphy - 14 [d][s]
18. spell4yr - 15 [d][s]
19. mennoknight - 16 [d][s]
20. mahatma - 17 [d][s]

21. MarkBarrett - 18 [s]
22. Floridagator - 20 [d][s]
T-23. Ihavejeoprosy - 21 [d][s]
T-23. Ironhorse - 21 [d][s]
T-25. clt013 - 23 [d][s]
T-25. Saturnalia - 23 [d][s]
T-25. econgator - 23 [d][s]
T-28. ElendilPickle - 24 [d][s]
T-28. merica - 24 [d][s]

T-30. ReinholdGoldthwait - 25 [d][s]
T-30. MattKnowles - 25 [d][s]
T-30. Coach P - 25 [d][s]
T-30. jev15 - 25 [d][s]
34. twelvefootboy - 28 [d][s]
35. SenseiCAY - 29 [d][s]
36. squarekara - 30 [d][s]

ALL SHEEP LINE - 26

ChexMix jumps out to the early lead after a drop and then avoiding the iHeart mega-sheep. Lefty does the same and sits in second, one point back. AFRET CMS rides a singleton and a correct bonus to seize the third spot, with a drop still available; Peachbox and barandall800 complete the top five, with many other names close behind. How will Quarter 2, “Singers and Styles”, fare for our frontrunners, and for those looking to rebound after the chaos of question #2? Come back tomorrow to find out!

BONUS CONTENT

Here's the reason why I included the concertina in this quiz. Should be cued up, but the 1:02 marker if it's not. Kids' shows can be wonderful sources for learnin'. :lol:

https://youtu.be/bHafwLsrD0k

And here's Nilsson performing Everybody's Talkin.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2AzEY6ZqkuE

5x TD champ - 7x TD host
jeffwolfe
Loyal Jeopardista

Re: TD 429 - All Music (CLOSED - REVEAL SOON)

Post by jeffwolfe »

threearruda wrote: Wed Sep 04, 2019 5:52 am “Raindrops Keep Fallin’ On My Head”, 1970 Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kid
The song and the movie were both released in 1969.
squarekara
J! Reactionary

Re: TD 429 - All Music (First Quarter Standings Revealed)

Post by squarekara »

Wow, maybe I don't heart radio so much anymore! Minions I never hearted, those pesky little twinkies!

I almost went for hurdy-gurdy, but recently my YouTube has been recommending videos from German musician Patty Gurdy, and I thought she might be "trending" or something. Is anyone else seeing these on their feed?
https://youtu.be/Ec729nmajwc
mahatma

Post by mahatma »

Watch your back, All Sheep Line! I'm coming for you!
cthulhu

Post by cthulhu »

I don’t know what I was thinking; I knew “Everybody’s Talking” was from Midnight Cowboy but somehow went with “Raindrops” instead. Ugh...
ChexMix
Valued Contributor

Post by ChexMix »

It looks like I should have 5 points if the scores for questions 2 and 3 are accurate.