Goat January 7th online?

This is where all of the games are discussed.

Moderators: alietr, trainman, econgator, dhkendall

floridagator
Watches Jeopardy! Way Too Much

Goat January 7th online?

Post by floridagator »

Does anyone happen to know where January 7th goat can be viewed online? I happened to miss it.
I'd rather cuddle then have sex. If you're into grammar, you'll understand.
MinnesotaMyron
JBOARDIE OF THE MONTH!

Re: Goat January 7th online?

Post by MinnesotaMyron »

floridagator wrote: Wed Jan 08, 2020 2:28 pm Does anyone happen to know where January 7th goat can be viewed online? I happened to miss it.
ABC.com has it, if you log in with your cable tv provider. I believe the admin frown on posing links to unauthorized uploads anymore of current games.
Bamaman
Also Receiving Votes

Post by Bamaman »

I found a copy of the first game on YouTube but the audio is horrible.
davey

Post by davey »

floridagator wrote: Wed Jan 08, 2020 2:28 pm Does anyone happen to know where January 7th goat can be viewed online? I happened to miss it.
Not surprisingly, on abc.com...and I would assume any place else ABC programs are streamed.
triviawayne
Hoping I don’t drown in this contestant pool

Post by triviawayne »

hulu

if you don't want hulu, sign up for a 7-day trial, then cancel
Total game show career losings = $171,522
jeff6286

Post by jeff6286 »

triviawayne wrote: Wed Jan 08, 2020 3:47 pm hulu

But maybe wait a couple days before signing up for the trial so you can get next week's games in too!
davey

Post by davey »

jeff6286 wrote: Wed Jan 08, 2020 7:46 pm
triviawayne wrote: Wed Jan 08, 2020 3:47 pm hulu

But maybe wait a couple days before signing up for the trial so you can get next week's games in too!
I joined with a 30-day trial.
Robert K S
Jeopardy! Champion

Post by Robert K S »

I don't know who this helps but I noticed that match 1 appears to be available on demand through my cable box.
slam
Auditioning Since 1985

Post by slam »

I'm able to watch ABC shows through on demand. I didn't know this until a week ago. I had forgotten to tape the special leading up to the GOAT tournament, but fortunately stumbled across it on on demand. The only drawback was that the fast forward option was disabled which meant that commercials were included. Not that big a price to pay for my negligence, I suppose. But I'll keep recording so that I don't have to watch them.
floridagator

Post by floridagator »

Thanks for all the suggestions. My friend Tom Brady, who this past weekend got put on seasonal layoff, invited me over to watch it on Hulu on his incredible screen.

:lol:
I'd rather cuddle then have sex. If you're into grammar, you'll understand.
lbligh
Valued Contributor

Post by lbligh »

Thanks for the Hulu suggestion! My teenager has that via a college student discount.
Auditioned most recently via Zoom, June 2023
Strengths: Literature, History, Classical Music
Insurmountable weaknesses: Sports, Pop Music, Anagrams

"It's easy if you know it, it's hard if you don't."
talkingaway

Post by talkingaway »

slam wrote: Thu Jan 09, 2020 2:05 pm I'm able to watch ABC shows through on demand. I didn't know this until a week ago. I had forgotten to tape the special leading up to the GOAT tournament, but fortunately stumbled across it on on demand. The only drawback was that the fast forward option was disabled which meant that commercials were included. Not that big a price to pay for my negligence, I suppose. But I'll keep recording so that I don't have to watch them.
One thing I never get - why do they always aggressively brand the five-second bumper that says they’re disabling fast forward? “Welcome to ABC - and, no, you can’t fast forward with us!” *ABC four-note tune plays in the background*
triviawayne
Hoping I don’t drown in this contestant pool

Post by triviawayne »

talkingaway wrote: Fri Jan 10, 2020 11:46 pm
slam wrote: Thu Jan 09, 2020 2:05 pm I'm able to watch ABC shows through on demand. I didn't know this until a week ago. I had forgotten to tape the special leading up to the GOAT tournament, but fortunately stumbled across it on on demand. The only drawback was that the fast forward option was disabled which meant that commercials were included. Not that big a price to pay for my negligence, I suppose. But I'll keep recording so that I don't have to watch them.
One thing I never get - why do they always aggressively brand the five-second bumper that says they’re disabling fast forward? “Welcome to ABC - and, no, you can’t fast forward with us!” *ABC four-note tune plays in the background*
Because many on demand things you can fast forward, this way you don’t think something is broken or not working.
Total game show career losings = $171,522