Season 37 Preemptions

This is where all of the games are discussed.

Moderators: alietr, trainman, econgator, dhkendall

AntmanB
Watches Jeopardy! Way Too Much

Re: Season 37 Preemptions

Post by AntmanB »

Better than 0 chance most of this weeks episodes on KTRK get Preempted by the 2nd Impeachment Trial.
MarkBarrett

Post by MarkBarrett »

AntmanB wrote: Mon Feb 08, 2021 7:37 pm Better than 0 chance most of this weeks episodes on KTRK get Preempted by the 2nd Impeachment Trial.
Yeah, locast Houston is probably out. The hope is Delta goes rogue though I'll check Hannibal/Quincy as well.

CNN has it hyped/marked on the onscreen guide with "The 2nd Trump Impeachment Trial". Fox News and the other main networks only show normal programming listed though that is with a grain of salt.
Bamaman
Also Receiving Votes

Post by Bamaman »

MarkBarrett wrote: Mon Feb 08, 2021 8:23 pm
AntmanB wrote: Mon Feb 08, 2021 7:37 pm Better than 0 chance most of this weeks episodes on KTRK get Preempted by the 2nd Impeachment Trial.
Yeah, locast Houston is probably out. The hope is Delta goes rogue though I'll check Hannibal/Quincy as well.

CNN has it hyped/marked on the onscreen guide with "The 2nd Trump Impeachment Trial". Fox News and the other main networks only show normal programming listed though that is with a grain of salt.
Unless they adjourn soon it isn’t looking good for Birmingham.
AntmanB

Post by AntmanB »

It Looks Like J aired as Scheduled here in Houston although i haven't watched the Episode yet.
MarkBarrett

Post by MarkBarrett »

AntmanB wrote: Tue Feb 09, 2021 4:06 pm It Looks Like J aired as Scheduled here in Houston although i haven't watched the Episode yet.
It aired as scheduled through the DJ! round. The break-in is before the FJ! round.
AntmanB

Post by AntmanB »

MarkBarrett wrote: Tue Feb 09, 2021 4:08 pm
AntmanB wrote: Tue Feb 09, 2021 4:06 pm It Looks Like J aired as Scheduled here in Houston although i haven't watched the Episode yet.
It aired as scheduled through the DJ! round. The break-in is before the FJ! round.
eh i can deal with reading one clue on the archive. thanks. :)
AntmanB

Post by AntmanB »

The Trial Continues at 11 am central tomorrow, so Jeopardy will Likely be Completely Preempted tomorrow.
Bamaman
Also Receiving Votes

Post by Bamaman »

Luckily the station in Antarctica wasn’t covering the trial so I could watch it that way.
AntmanB

Post by AntmanB »

Bamaman wrote: Tue Feb 09, 2021 6:15 pm Luckily the station in Antarctica wasn’t covering the trial so I could watch it that way.
Theres a TV station in Antarctica that Covers Jeopardy? or are you joking, lol.
MattKnowles
selwonKttaM

Post by MattKnowles »

AntmanB wrote: Tue Feb 09, 2021 6:44 pm
Bamaman wrote: Tue Feb 09, 2021 6:15 pm Luckily the station in Antarctica wasn’t covering the trial so I could watch it that way.
It’s run by a penguin. He’s not joking.
I had a dream that I was asleep and then I woke up and Jeopardy! was on.
AntmanB

Post by AntmanB »

MattKnowles wrote: Tue Feb 09, 2021 6:54 pm
Oh i know what you are referring to now. :)
opusthepenguin
The Best Darn Penguin on the Whole JBoard

Post by opusthepenguin »

MattKnowles wrote: Tue Feb 09, 2021 6:54 pm
Oh, be serious. When is the penguin ever not joking?
gameshowfandanny

Post by gameshowfandanny »

KJZZ: Due to College Basketball, Wednesday's Jeopardy! will be seen at 5:30 PM.
WRIC: Due to Vaccinate Virginia, Wednesday's Jeopardy! will not be seen.
AntmanB

Post by AntmanB »

So the November 19th Episode has not been Preempted twice now in Houston. Todays Ep aired in Its Place in the Overnight slot.
clprez

Post by clprez »

For those of you who watch Jeopardy on a CBS channel, Friday's game will likely be preempted due to NCAA March Madness.

It may also be preempted next Friday.
gameshowfandanny

Post by gameshowfandanny »

According to theFJguy in today's recap thread, KTRK is preempting Jeopardy! today for coverage of the Chauvin closing arguments.
AntmanB

Post by AntmanB »

Hopefully a certain someone will save the day for me. :)
opusthepenguin
The Best Darn Penguin on the Whole JBoard

Post by opusthepenguin »

AntmanB wrote: Mon Apr 19, 2021 4:09 pm Hopefully a certain someone will save the day for me. :)
On Wednesday, April 14, 2021 at approximately 3:46 p.m. CDT, Sony Pictures stormed the offices of The Secret Bunker, confiscated all equipment, and set fire to the archives. There was only one survivor, a penguin who had been sent out for herring milkshakes--kind of like Robert Redford in Three Days of the Condor. Now he walks the streets alone (the penguin, that is, not Robert Redford), sleeping when he can find shelter, eating when he can find fish, and continuing the mission of The Secret Bunker as he is able. If you're missing an episode, if no one else can help, and if you can find him, maybe you can hire the Rogue Penguin.
AntmanB

Post by AntmanB »

opusthepenguin wrote: Mon Apr 19, 2021 5:13 pm
AntmanB wrote: Mon Apr 19, 2021 4:09 pm Hopefully a certain someone will save the day for me. :)
On Wednesday, April 14, 2021 at approximately 3:46 p.m. CDT, Sony Pictures stormed the offices of The Secret Bunker, confiscated all equipment, and set fire to the archives. There was only one survivor, a penguin who had been sent out for herring milkshakes--kind of like Robert Redford in Three Days of the Condor. Now he walks the streets alone (the penguin, that is, not Robert Redford), sleeping when he can find shelter, eating when he can find fish, and continuing the mission of The Secret Bunker as he is able. If you're missing an episode, if no one else can help, and if you can find him, maybe you can hire the Rogue Penguin.
:lol: :lol: :lol: Thankfully i found the episode.
Bamaman
Also Receiving Votes

Post by Bamaman »

opusthepenguin wrote: Mon Apr 19, 2021 5:13 pm
Hopefully you find redemption.