FJs for the 5/3/21 week

This is where all of the games are discussed.

Moderators: alietr, trainman, econgator, dhkendall

Which FJ! clues did you solve correctly for the 5/3/21 week?

Poll ended at Sun Oct 24, 2021 7:49 pm

His book "An Overland Journey from New York to San Francisco in the Summer of 1859" shows he heeded his own famous advice
82%
This 1970s memoir told of harsh places that metaphorically were like an island chain "from the Bering Strait almost to the Bosporus"
53%
The title of this huge hit 1977 album was the idea of the bass player, who specified it should be spelled the British way
74%
With words written by a Bishop of Urgell, its anthem praises Charlemagne & says it "was born a princess... between two nations"
45%
Macbeth has a vision of a line of 8 Scottish kings, the 8th holding a mirror to reflect this 9th in line who may have been in the audience  
49%
:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:  I checked all five above.
13%
:( :( :( :( :(  I missed all the FJ! clues.
3%
ALLITERATIVE AUTHORS $2000: James Jones is best remembered for this novel set in Hawaii just before the attack on Pearl Harbor
51%
FACTS ABOUT COUNTRIES $1200: Smaller islands under the jurisdiction of this island country include Lyudao & Quemoy
14%
FACTS ABOUT COUNTRIES $1600 box DD:The longest river in Ireland, it flows 220 miles to reach the Atlantic Ocean near Limerick
54%
Horatio Alger was my incorrect guess for the Monday FJ! clue. 
1%
FACTS ABOUT COUNTRIES $1200: Smaller islands under the jurisdiction of this island country include Lyudao & Quemoy - I negged with the Philippines.  
53%
FACTS ABOUT COUNTRIES $1600 box DD:The longest river in Ireland, it flows 220 miles to reach the Atlantic Ocean near Limerick  - My incorrect guess was the Liffey River.
15%
I have read The Gulag Archipelago.
8%
No matter the format, I have listened to and/or owned the album, Rumours.
51%
I have set foot in Andorra.
No votes
Luxembourg was my incorrect guess for the Thursday FJ! clue.
11%
Liechtenstein was my incorrect guess for the Thursday FJ! clue.
11%
"Bishop of Urgell" was enough for me to solve the Thursday FJ! clue.
16%
James I (whether England included or not) was my correct response for the Friday FJ! clue.
40%
James VI (whether Scotland was included or not) was my correct response for the Friday FJ! clue.
8%
Henry VIII was my incorrect guess for the Friday FJ! clue.
6%
SHEEP $200: In a children's rhyme, these 4 words precede "Have you any wool?" - "Baa, baa, black sheep" was my correct response.
88%
SHEEP $200: In a children's rhyme, these 4 words precede "Have you any wool?"  - "Black sheep, black sheep" was my correct response.
4%

Total votes: 95

Robert K S
Jeopardy! Champion

Re: FJs for the 5/3/21 week

Post by Robert K S »

bluejaylink wrote: Sun May 09, 2021 6:10 pm I'm very surprised at the Greeley clue running the easiest out of all the FJ this week.
Same here--that's the only one I couldn't pull.
Category 13
Wagering Viking

Re: FJs for the 5/3/21 week

Post by Category 13 »

I have only listened to Rumours (most of the tracks) involuntarily. Never owned a copy.
The only track that I won't arbitrarily turn the station when it comes on the radio is, Never Going Back Again.