TD 461: No theme (FINAL RESULTS)

This is where all of the games are discussed.

Moderators: alietr, trainman, econgator, dhkendall

Ironhorse
Second Banana

TD 461: No theme (FINAL RESULTS)

Post by Ironhorse »

I haven't hosted in awhile but in the interest of hopefully reviving interest in TDs, I put together an unthemed game. I hope everyone enjoys.

Rules/Notes
1) Lowest point total wins; your score for each question is equal to the total number of players submitting that same answer
2) You may use one drop and take zero points for one question
3) You may elect to take the "sheep" (most popular) answer for one question
4) Wrong responses are the "sheep" answer +3
5) 10 correct answers (not including the bonus to question 3) without using a sheep/drop will result in a bonus of -3 points.
6) All answers are due by 6 PM Eastern time on Wednesday, July 21, 2021
7) Submit your answers here: https://forms.gle/4HyAAqaVQxLrwT5o6
8) No cheating (Google, etc)

1. Name a property on the standard US Monopoly board with a US state in its name.

2. In honor of my daughters, both of whose names begin with C, identify one of these "CC" terms:

In her first hit single, Katy Perry referenced the taste of this item
Game show whose American version is hosted by Ben Bailey
Matching game released in 2011; subsequently developed into a mobile game with nearly 3 billion downloads
Intersection that serves as the point from which distances from London are measured.
American pro sports team that announced a name change in 2021, only to quickly reverse course after heavy fan backlash
Fictional animal character associated with an 1865 book and a 1951 animated film adaptation, though the term predates both
Toy similar to the GI-Joe that appears in the Toy Story films; one is blown up by Sid early in the first movie
Nu-metal band formed in California in 1993; biggest hits were “Loco” and a cover of “Shock the Monkey”
FCC rules strictly govern these being made by incarcerated individuals, including setting a rate of 25 cents per minute and requiring identification at the beginning
The full title of Vonnegut’s Slaughterhouse Five references this unusual and ill-fated attempt to capture Jerusalem

3. Mystery theme:

The fourth of the nine books in Laura Ingalls Wilder’s Little House series
Rock supergroup matching Scott Weiland with several members of Guns ‘N Roses
Actor and comedian known for sophomoric humor and his brief marriage to Drew Barrymore
2000 New York Times bestseller written by Anthony Bourdain
California stadium demolished in 2015
1978 Best Picture winner (starring Woody Allen)
Beatles song appearing after Sun King and before Polythene Pam on Abbey Road
Deceptively passive boxing technique used by Muhammad Ali in the “Rumble in the Jumble”
1973 hit song for The Sweet; featured in Wayne’s World

3b: For a -1 point bonus, what do all of the above have in common? (No penalty for an incorrect guess)

4. Name a former US Supreme Court justice.

5. I stayed up too late at night writing this. Identify one of the following with "night" in it:

Nickname of Pro Football Hall of Fame inductee Dick Lane; also the name of a wine known for its relatively high alcohol content
2006 family comedy starring Ben Stiller as a museum guard
“Holiday” on October 30 involving vandalism and arson; often associated with Detroit; also the name of rap group D12’s 2001 debut album
Popular podcast presented as a news report in a southwestern US town where strange things occur
Finnish symphonic metal band that has sold over 9 million records worldwide since 1996
Indian filmmaker who burst to fame with the Sixth Sense
1955 book by Walter Lord recounting the sinking of the Titanic; later made into a movie
“They call me Mr. Tibbs” is an iconic line from this 1967 film
Superhero identity assumed by Dick Grayson after leaving his role of Robin
1966 Frank Sinatra song that he later described as “the worst… song I’ve ever heard”

6. In honor of the upcoming Games: Name a city that has hosted a Summer Olympic Games. (Primary hosting cities only, so I'm not looking for nearby towns that happened to host an individual event.)

7. Celebrity Before-and-After: Identify one of these pairs of famous people.

“drivers license” and “good 4 u” singer + President of the Philippines
Upcoming Jeopardy! guest host + Rock guitarist who wears something on stage from a certain fast food restaurant
Taiwanese-American basketball player who became a cultural phenomenon in 2011 + Multi-hyphenate whose recent awards include 3 Tonys, three Grammys, and Emmy, and a star on the Puerto Rico Walk of Fame
English songwriter who hit it big with “Budapest” in 2014 + American poet infamous for broadcasting fascist propaganda in Italy
Comedian who lived to be a centenarian, known for golf jokes + Soccer goalkeeper who was on the US Women’s National Team from 2000-2016
Queen’s Gambit actress + Co-host of the View
A Short History of Nearly Everything author + golfer who won the 2020 US Open
US Senator from Arkansas + New England Puritan minister who promoted smallpox inoculation
Philanthropist who recently married a high school teacher + Former NFL placekicker best known for “wide right”

8. I traveled to Asheville, North Carolina last week. Identify one of these US cities ending in -ville. LETTER REQUIRED (if you forget, I will PM you to give you another chance to include the letter unless you submit right before the deadline); states not required

A. Fort Bragg is located just to the west
B. Directly borders the Kentucky state line; includes Austin Peay University
C. Location of an event Hunter S. Thompson described as “decadent and depraved”
D. The largest such American city located on a national border
E. Home of the university whose athletes play as the Purple Aces
F. Hosted the 1982 World’s Fair, with an energy theme
G. An investment group called Music City Baseball is actively trying to land this city an MLB team
H. Natives of this Chicago suburb include Candace Parker and James Holzhauer
I. Tom Petty and the Heartbreakers got their start in this SEC college town
J. The largest US city named after a US President (but not the largest city so named worldwide, thanks to Monrovia, Liberia)

9. Identify one of these mononymously known celebrities given their birth name:

Edson Arantes do Nascimento
Marshall Bruce Mathers III
Joan Marie Laurer
Ella Marija Yelich-O'Connor
Richard Melville Hall
Gordon Matthew Sumner
Paul David Hewson
Claire Elise Boucher
Harris Glenn Milstead
Cherilyn Sarkisian

10. Identify the band or musician behind one of these songs with a food-related title:

Green Onions (1962)
Tupelo Honey (1971)
Strawberry Letter 23 (1977)
Cheeseburger in Paradise (1978)
Orange Crush (1988) .
She Don’t Use Jelly (1993)
Chop Suey! (2001)
Black Horse and the Cherry Tree (2004)
Cake by the Ocean (2015)
Watermelon Sugar (2019)
Last edited by Ironhorse on Wed Aug 04, 2021 1:29 pm, edited 4 times in total.
Ironhorse
Second Banana

Re: TD 461: No theme

Post by Ironhorse »

First bump.
Ironhorse
Second Banana

Post by Ironhorse »

Second bump
Ironhorse
Second Banana

Post by Ironhorse »

My computer took a dive today and I don't have the money for a new one. I don't know when, or if, I will be able to tabulate. Apologies.
morbeedo
Loyal Jeopardista

Post by morbeedo »

Ironhorse wrote: Tue Jul 20, 2021 7:07 pm My computer took a dive today and I don't have the money for a new one. I don't know when, or if, I will be able to tabulate. Apologies.
I can score for you if you like.
mahatma
Watches Jeopardy! Way Too Much

Post by mahatma »

Ironhorse wrote: Tue Jul 20, 2021 7:07 pm My computer took a dive today and I don't have the money for a new one. I don't know when, or if, I will be able to tabulate. Apologies.
That sucks. Sorry.
Ironhorse
Second Banana

Post by Ironhorse »

morbeedo wrote: Tue Jul 20, 2021 8:11 pm
I can score for you if you like.
Thank you, I may take you up on that. This way anybody can still enter. We are low on entrants thus far so it shouldn't be too bad.
Ironhorse
Second Banana

Post by Ironhorse »

Entrants are closed.
Ironhorse
Second Banana

Post by Ironhorse »

Update: My computer is working again! Sincere thanks to morbeedo for offering to help. First reveal will be tomorrow.
Golf

Post by Golf »

Just in case, isn’t there an issue with the Woody Allen film in Q3?
mahatma

Post by mahatma »

Golf wrote: Tue Jul 27, 2021 11:24 am Just in case, isn’t there an issue with the Woody Allen film in Q3?
I'm so used to seeing these written both ways (1978 Academy Awards for movies released in 1977), that it's become completely transparent. There are certain situations where real ambiguity can be created, but this is not really one of them.
Spoiler
I don't know. Should I pull the trigger? I mean, I know those are the rules and all, but I'm just not sure. Did I give the cylinder a good, full spin? Is this a risk I'm willing to take? I just don't know how I can be expected to decide.
Ironhorse
Second Banana

Post by Ironhorse »

Apologies for the delay, but here we go!

1. Name a property on the standard US Monopoly board with a US state in its name.

A trio of sheeps start us out, with all but one of the possibilities used.

Illinois Avenue - 3 (co-sheep)
floridagator, clprez, lefty

Kentucky Avenue - 3 (co-sheep)
gamawire, casketromance, beansandcornbread

Pennsylvania Avenue - 3 (co-sheep)
twelvefootboy, threearruda, Rackme32

North Carolina Avenue - 2
Leander, merica

Pennsylvania Railroad - 2
AFRET CMS, mahatma

Vermont Avenue - 2
MarkBarrett, Peachbox

Singletons:

B&O Railroad - Woof (note: the O stands for Ohio)

Connecticut Avenue - heppm01

Indiana Avenue - clt013

New York Avenue - econgator

Virginia Avenue - squarekara

Drop: MattKnowles
Unused: Tennessee Avenue

2. In honor of my daughters, both of whose names begin with C, identify one of these "CC" terms:

In her first hit single, Katy Perry referenced the taste of this item Cherry chapstick
Game show whose American version is hosted by Ben Bailey Cash Cab
Matching game released in 2011; subsequently developed into a mobile game with nearly 3 billion downloads Candy Crush
Intersection that serves as the point from which distances from London are measured. Charing Cross/City Center
American pro sports team that announced a name change in 2021, only to quickly reverse course after heavy fan backlash Columbus Crew
Fictional animal character associated with an 1865 book and a 1951 animated film adaptation, though the term predates both Cheshire Cat
Toy similar to the GI-Joe that appears in the Toy Story films; one is blown up by Sid early in the first movie Combat Carl
Nu-metal band formed in California in 1993; biggest hits were “Loco” and a cover of “Shock the Monkey” Coal Chamber
FCC rules strictly govern these being made by incarcerated individuals, including setting a rate of 25 cents per minute and requiring identification at the beginning Collect calls
The full title of Vonnegut’s Slaughterhouse Five references this unusual and ill-fated attempt to capture Jerusalem Children's Crusade

The lyrics of "I Kissed A Girl" readily came to mind for several of you:

Cherry chapstick - 4 (sheep)
squarekara, clprez, threearruda, MarkBarrett

Children's Crusade - 3
gamawire, MattKnowles, Leander

Columbus Crew - 3
clt013, merica, mahatma

Collect calls - 3
floridagator, twelvefootboy, AFRET CMS

Charing Cross - 2 (note: I also accepted City Center as I found at least one source suggesting it as the part of London distances are measured from)
Peachbox, Woof

Cash Cab - 2
Rackme32, econgator

Cheshire Cat - 2
Lefty, beansandcornbread

Drop: casketromance
Incorrect: heppm01 (Closed captions)
Unused: Coal Chamber, Combat Carl, Candy Crush

3. Mystery theme:

The fourth of the nine books in Laura Ingalls Wilder’s Little House series On the Banks of Plum Creek
Rock supergroup matching Scott Weiland with several members of Guns ‘N Roses Velvet Revolver
Actor and comedian known for sophomoric humor and his brief marriage to Drew Barrymore Tom Green
2000 New York Times bestseller written by Anthony Bourdain Kitchen Confidential
California stadium demolished in 2015 Candlestick Park
1978 Best Picture winner (starring Woody Allen) Annie Hall
Beatles song appearing after Sun King and before Polythene Pam on Abbey Road Mean Mr. Mustard
Deceptively passive boxing technique used by Muhammad Ali in the “Rumble in the Jungle” Rope-a-dope
1973 hit song for The Sweet; featured in Wayne’s World Ballroom Blitz

Perhaps Muhammad Ali's strategy is being tried here as well, trying to tire those sheep out early? (I just realized I made a minor typo on that question on the original post, but based on it sheeping, it looks like it didn't trip everybody up.)

Rope-a-dope - 5 (sheep)
twelvefootboy, beansandcornbread, clprez, merica, AFRET CMS

Velvet Revolver - 4
MattKnowles, Woof, casketromance, threearruda

Candlestick Park - 3
Peachbox, gamawire, Rackme32

On the Banks of Plum Creek - 2
floridagator, squarekara

Tom Green - 2
MarkBarrett, clt013

Kitchen Confidential - 2
Leander, heppm01

Annie Hall - 1 (singleton!)
econgator

Mean Mr. Mustard - 1 (singleton!)
Lefty

Ballroom Blitz - 1 (singleton!)
mahatma

3b: For a -1 point bonus, what do all of the above have in common? (No penalty for an incorrect guess)

All of these are terms in the game of Clue, either referencing weapons, suspects, or rooms. I was fairly lenient here, accepting any guesses mentioning the game. The following players receive the bonus:

MarkBarrett
Gamawire
Peachbox
clt013
Floridagator
AFRET CMS
Woof
MattKnowles
Casketromance
threearruda
mahatma
squarekara
Lefty

SCORES AFTER 3 ROUNDS:

1. econgator - 4
2. Lefty, clt013, mahatma - 5
5. Woof, casketromance, squarekara, Peachbox, MattKnowles - 6
10. floridagator, leander, MarkBarrett - 7
13. gamawire, Rackme32 - 8
15. AFRET CMS - 9
16. heppm01, beansandcornbread, merica, threearruda - 10
20. twelvefootboy - 11
21. clprez - 12
clprez

Re: TD 461: No theme (1-3 revealed)

Post by clprez »

3 questions, 3 sheep. I'm glad I won a couple of TDs ago.
Ironhorse
Second Banana

Post by Ironhorse »

4. Name a former US Supreme Court justice.

Lots of diverse answers here, with one exception:

Byron "Whizzer" White - 6 (sheep)
clt013, merica, AFRET CMS, Leander, mahatma, econgator (6)

William O. Douglas - 2
Peachbox, MattKnowles

William Rehnquist - 2
twelvefootboy, heppm01

Singletons:

Harry Blackmun - MarkBarrett
Louis Brandeis - clprez
Abe Fortas - Woof
Felix Frankfurter - threearruda
Arthur Goldberg - Lefty
John Harlan - gamawire
Jon Jay - casketromance
Mahlon Pitney - floridagator
John Paul Stevens - squarekara
William Howard Taft - beansandcornbread
Earl Warren - Rackme32

5. I stayed up too late at night writing this. Identify one of the following with "night" in it:

Nickname of Pro Football Hall of Fame inductee Dick Lane; also the name of a wine known for its relatively high alcohol content Night Train
2006 family comedy starring Ben Stiller as a museum guard Night at the Museum
“Holiday” on October 30 involving vandalism and arson; often associated with Detroit; also the name of rap group D12’s 2001 debut album Devil's Night
Popular podcast presented as a news report in a southwestern US town where strange things occur Welcome to Night Vale
Finnish symphonic metal band that has sold over 9 million records worldwide since 1996 Nightwish
Indian filmmaker who burst to fame with the Sixth Sense M. Night Shyamalan
1955 book by Walter Lord recounting the sinking of the Titanic; later made into a movie A Night to Remember
“They call me Mr. Tibbs” is an iconic line from this 1967 film In the Heat of the Night
Superhero identity assumed by Dick Grayson after leaving his role of Robin Nightwing
1966 Frank Sinatra song that he later described as “the worst… song I’ve ever heard” Strangers in the Night

For the second question in a row, we have a massive sheep relating to an old-time NFL player.

Night Train - 10 (sheep)
Rackme32, clt013, merica, AFRET CMS, Woof, clprez, econgator, Lefty, Leander, beansandcornbread

In the Heat of the Night - 3
gamawire, Peachbox, threearruda

A Night to Remember - 2
squarekara, floridagator

Nightwish - 2
casketromance, MattKnowles

M. Night Shyamalan - 1 (singleton!)
MarkBarrett

Welcome to Night Vale - 1 (singleton!)
heppm01

Strangers in the Night - 1 (singleton!)
twelvefootboy

Nightwing - 1 (singleton!)

Unused: Devil's Night, Night at the Museum

6. In honor of the upcoming Games: Name a city that has hosted a Summer Olympic Games. (Primary hosting cities only, so I'm not looking for nearby towns that happened to host an individual event.)

Per Wikipedia: The Finnish Landrace, Finn or Finnsheep is a breed of domestic sheep native to Finland.

Helsinki - 4 (sheep)
Peachbox, floridagator, Woof, Lefty

Antwerp - 3
clt013, merica, Leander

Melbourne - 3
AFRET CMS, clprez, mahatma

Mexico City - 2
MattKnowles, MarkBarrett

Montreal - 2
econgator, threearrda

Singletons:

Athens - squarekara

Barcelona - heppm01

Los Angeles - gamawire

Munich - twelvefootboy

St. Louis - beansandcornbread

Seoul - Rackme32

Stockholm - casketromance

Unused: Paris, London, Amsterdam, Berlin, Rome, Tokyo, Moscow, Sydney, Atlanta, Rio de Janeiro, Beijing

Scores after 6 rounds:

1. casketromance, squarekara - 10
3. MarkBarrett - 11
4. MattKnowles - 12
5. gamawire - 13
6. floridagator, heppm01 - 14
8. mahatma, Peachbox, twelvefootboy - 15
11. threearruda - 16
12. Lefty, Rackme32 - 20
14. Woof - 21
15. econgator, beansandcornbread - 22
17. clt013 - 24
18. leander, clprez - 26
20. AFRET CMS - 28
21. merica - 29
squarekara
J! Reactionary

Post by squarekara »

Ironhorse wrote: Thu Jul 29, 2021 12:42 am 6. In honor of the upcoming Games: Name a city that has hosted a Summer Olympic Games.

Barcelona - heppm01
With all the controversy in Olympic news this week, lets all enjoy this clip:
Ironhorse
Second Banana

Re: TD 461: No theme (1-6 revealed)

Post by Ironhorse »

7. Celebrity Before-and-After: Identify one of these pairs of famous people.

“drivers license” and “good 4 u” singer + President of the Philippines Olivia Rodrigo Duterte
Upcoming Jeopardy! guest host + Rock guitarist who wears something on stage from a certain fast food restaurant Joe Buckethead
Taiwanese-American basketball player who became a cultural phenomenon in 2011 + Multi-hyphenate whose recent awards include 3 Tonys, three Grammys, and Emmy, and a star on the Puerto Rico Walk of Fame Jeremy Lin-Manuel Miranda
English songwriter who hit it big with “Budapest” in 2014 + American poet infamous for broadcasting fascist propaganda in Italy George Ezra Pound
Comedian who lived to be a centenarian, known for golf jokes + Soccer goalkeeper who was on the US Women’s National Team from 2000-2016 Bob Hope
Queen’s Gambit actress + Co-host of the View Anya Taylor-Joy Behar
A Short History of Nearly Everything author + golfer who won the 2020 US Open Bill Bryson DeChambeau
US Senator from Arkansas + New England Puritan minister who promoted smallpox inoculation Tom Cotton Mather
Philanthropist who recently married a high school teacher + Former NFL placekicker best known for “wide right” Mackenzie Scott Norwood

A few of you wanted nothing to do with this question.

Bob Hope Solo - 8 (sheep)
MarkBarrett, Rackme32, clt013, AFRET CMS, clprez, Lefty, beansandcornbread, econgator

Tom Cotton Mather - 3
Peachbox, MattKnowles, floridagator

Olivia Rodrigo Duterte - 2
heppm01, casketromance

Jeremy Lin-Manuel Miranda - 1 (singleton!)
Leander

George Ezra Pound - 1 (singleton!)
threearruda

Bill Bryson DeChambeau - 1 (singleton!)
Woof

Drop - gamawire, merica, mahatma, squarekara

Sheep - twelvefootboy

Unused: Mackenzie Scott Norwood, Joe Buckethead, Anya Taylor-Joy Behar

8. I traveled to Asheville, North Carolina last week. Identify one of these US cities ending in -ville. LETTER REQUIRED (if you forget, I will PM you to give you another chance to include the letter unless you submit right before the deadline); states not required

A. Fort Bragg is located just to the west Fayetteville (NC)
B. Directly borders the Kentucky state line; includes Austin Peay University Clarksville (TN)
C. Location of an event Hunter S. Thompson described as “decadent and depraved” Louisville (KY)
D. The largest such American city located on a national border Brownville (TX)
E. Home of the university whose athletes play as the Purple Aces Evansville (IN)
F. Hosted the 1982 World’s Fair, with an energy theme Knoxville (TN)
G. An investment group called Music City Baseball is actively trying to land this city an MLB team Nashville (TN)
H. Natives of this Chicago suburb include Candace Parker and James Holzhauer Naperville (IN)
I. Tom Petty and the Heartbreakers got their start in this SEC college town Gainesville FL)
J. The largest US city named after a US President (but not the largest city so named worldwide, thanks to Monrovia, Liberia) Jacksonville (FL)

H. Naperville -6 (sheep)
MarkBarrett, Peachbox, squarekara, merica, threearruda, Leander

D. Brownsville - 4
MattKnowles, Woof, clprez, Lefty

A. Fayetteville - 2
floridagator, AFRET CMS

E. Evansville -2
Rackme32, clt013

F. Knoxville - 2
mahatma, beansandcornbread

B. Clarksville - 1 (singleton!)
casketromance

J. Jacksonville - 1 (singleton!)
gamawire

I. Gainesville - 1 (singleton!)
econgator

Drop: heppm01
Incorrect: twelvefootboy (Louisville for A)
Unused: C. Louisville, G. Nashville

Scores after 8:

1. casketromance - 13
2. gamawire - 14
3. squarekara, heppm01 - 16
5. mahatma - 17
6. floridagator, MattKnowles- 19
8. threearruda - 23
9. Peachbox - 24
10. MarkBarrett - 25
11. Woof - 26
12. Rackme32 - 30
13. econgator - 31
14. twelvefootboy, lefty, beansandcornbread- 32
17. leander - 33
18. clt013 - 34
19. merica - 35
20. AFRET CMS, clprez - 38
squarekara
J! Reactionary

Re: TD 461: No theme (1-8 revealed)

Post by squarekara »

It could've been worse, my fellow Napersheep. It was possible my husband might answer Naperville, since we're local. However, as I speculated, he went with. . .
Ironhorse
Second Banana

Post by Ironhorse »

With apologies to any Tennesseeans, I did visit Knoxville earlier this month. To quote Gertrude Stein, there's no there there.
floridagator

Post by floridagator »

Ironhorse wrote: Sun Aug 01, 2021 1:52 pm With apologies to any Tennesseeans, I did visit Knoxville earlier this month. To quote Gertrude Stein, there's no there there.
You could have gone to the World's Fair. They have a tower called the sunsphere. And in that sunsphere is an information desk. If the sunsphere collapses and wrecks your car, you can always get a job as an air courier. Eventually the Oak Ridge laboratory will need to ship something huge to your hometown, and then you can just stow away inside.
I'd rather cuddle then have sex. If you're into grammar, you'll understand.
Ironhorse
Second Banana

Post by Ironhorse »

9. Identify one of these mononymously known celebrities given their birth name:

Edson Arantes do Nascimento Pelé
Marshall Bruce Mathers III Eminem
Joan Marie Laurer Chyna
Ella Marija Yelich-O'Connor Lorde
Richard Melville Hall Moby
Gordon Matthew Sumner Sting
Paul David Hewson Bono
Claire Elise Boucher Grimes
Harris Glenn Milstead Divine
Cherilyn Sarkisian Cher

One of our three co-sheeps attempted to start a public feud with one of the others, only to be met with a lack of reciprocal interest.

Eminem - 3 (co-sheep)
heppm01, MarkBarrett, Rackme32

Chyna - 3 (co-sheep)
clt013, floridagator, mahatma

Moby - 3 (co-sheep)
casketromance, Woof, Lefty

Pelé - 2
merica, econgator

Lorde - 2
threearruda, gamawire

Sting - 2
AFRET CMS, beansandcornbread

Divine - 1 (singleton!)
squarekara

Cher - 1 (singleton!)
MattKnowles

Drop -
Peachbox, clprez, twelvefootboy, Leander

10. Identify the band or musician behind one of these songs with a food-related title:

Green Onions (1962) Booker T. & the M.G.'s
Tupelo Honey (1971) Van Morrison
Strawberry Letter 23 (1977) Brothers Johnson
Cheeseburger in Paradise (1978) Jimmy Buffett
Orange Crush (1988) .R.E.M.
She Don’t Use Jelly (1993) The Flaming Lips
Chop Suey! (2001) System of a Down
Black Horse and the Cherry Tree (2004) KT Tunstall
Cake by the Ocean (2015) DNCE
Watermelon Sugar (2019) Harry Styles

Booker T. & the M.G.'s -5 (sheep)
Rackme32, floridagator, AFRET CMS, twelvefootboy, mahatma

KT Tunstall - 4
clt013, Woof, clprez, squarekara

DNCE - 3
MarkBarrett, gamawire, merica

Van Morrison - 2
heppm01, Leander

System of a Down - 2
MattKnowles, casketromance

Brothers Johnson - 1 (singleton!)
Peachbox

Jimmy Buffett - 1 (singleton!)
econgator

Harry Styles - 1 (singleton!)
threearruda

Drop: beansandcornbread, Lefty

Unused: The Flaming Lips, R.E.M.

The following players take a -3 bonus for 10 correct answers without using a lifeline.
MarkBarrett
Clt013
AFRET CMS
Threearruda
Woof
econgator

Final results:

20. AFRET CMS, clprez - 42
19. merica - 40
17. Rackme32, clt013 - 38
16. twelvefootboy - 37
15. Leander, lefty - 35
14. beansandcornbread - 34
12. econgator - 31
11. Woof - 30

Top ten:

10. MarkBarrett - 28
9. floridagator - 27
7. Mahatma, Peachbox - 25
6. threearruda - 23
5. MattKnowles - 22

Podium:
3. squarekara, heppm01 - 21
2. gamawire - 19

Winner:
1. casketromance - 18

Thank you all for playing and thank you for your patience as I dealt with loss of my computer plus illness.