Tuesday, July 20, 2021 Game Recap and Discussion (SPOILERS)

This is where all of the games are discussed.

Moderators: alietr, trainman, econgator, dhkendall

morbeedo
Loyal Jeopardista

Re: Tuesday, July 20, 2021 Game Recap and Discussion (SPOILERS)

Post by morbeedo »

econgator wrote: Tue Jul 20, 2021 9:12 pm
In Monday's thread morbeedo wrote: Tue Jul 20, 2021 7:51 pm I like the champ and don't mind the bounce, but why ya bouncing back to WAR after the first DD of the round was played?!
Did it again today, too. Never understood why they do that.
Ugh, why! Obviously the guy thought about strategy, but didn't think too much about DD hunting. I died inside when he bounced back to the $400 box :x

I like Robin Roberts, but I'm never a fan of the "come on guys, you didn't know that?!" thing. And "that is true" was weird.

Got brain-tied on the Spanish islands and came up with Majorca / Mallorca (the same island). I would have benefitted from a little extra time

At some point, I'll get around to watching the pilot of "How I met your mother", but not today

On Poetry, I would put Hollow Men at the bottom (scarecrow was an inspired guess) and put "Death be not proud" (TS??) in its place
LucarioSnooperVixey
Carrying Letters and Lemons

Post by LucarioSnooperVixey »

56 R (Missed the Bottom Two in Yogi Bears, Internet Business $1000, and TV Show Episodes $2000.)
DD: 3/3
FJ: :mrgreen:

Could anyone tell me who Timothy Elephant references?
Douglas Squasoni
davey
Watches Jeopardy! Way Too Much

Post by davey »

LucarioSnooperVixey wrote: Thu Jul 29, 2021 9:37 pm 56 R (Missed the Bottom Two in Yogi Bears, Internet Business $1000, and TV Show Episodes $2000.)
DD: 3/3
FJ: :mrgreen:

Could anyone tell me who Timothy Elephant references?
You could always look it up. Teach a man to fish...He's the star of "Justified," as the clue says.