LL90 Jboardlite rundle - deadline is 4 August

This is where all of the games are discussed.

Moderators: alietr, trainman, econgator, dhkendall

twelvefootboy
Watches Jeopardy! Way Too Much

LL90 Jboardlite rundle - deadline is 4 August

Post by twelvefootboy »

:oops: lThis deadline sneaked up on me -

This rundle was opened with the intention of being a "second" rundle way back in LL84 It has morphed to basically an all-comer's for anybody who just wants to have some fun. We played a confusing Bizarro game last season that KerryOakie dominated with a great anti-defense. We may do that on alternating seasons, just to give us lower rundle folks a chance to compete. Besides it was interesting, and kind of fun :lol:

We have had about 5-6 boardies and my twelvefootkin. Sorry for the nepotism, but I am unable to host or join two private rundles, and we all don't mind who beats up on us :).

If you'd like in, credentials are Jboardlite90 / alextrebek.

I would appreciate a PM if you are joining from the JBoard and let me know your Jboard handle, and whether you mind being discussed on the board here. I try to post pithy comments and kudos during the season.

I may be off the grid because of a long delayed vacation to Hawaii :mrgreen: . I will probably catch emails OK, so any questions can catch me : (my screen name)@gmail.com. Mahalo!
Last edited by twelvefootboy on Sun Aug 01, 2021 5:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Disclaimer - repeated exposure to author's musings may cause befuddlement.
twelvefootboy
Watches Jeopardy! Way Too Much

Re: LL90 Jboardlite rundle - deadline is 4 August

Post by twelvefootboy »

Reminder:
You need to be a Premier level ($50?) or higher member to join private rundles. Payment approval usually is just a couple of hours, but the hard deadline is midnight on Aug 4th (or 1 minute before August 5th, PDT).
Disclaimer - repeated exposure to author's musings may cause befuddlement.