Wednesday, March 9, 2022 Game Recap and Discussion (SPOILERS)

This is where all of the games are discussed.

Moderators: alietr, trainman, econgator, dhkendall

doihavetoreally
Watches Jeopardy! Way Too Much

Re: Wednesday, March 9, 2022 Game Recap and Discussion (SPOILERS)

Post by doihavetoreally »

This Is Kirk! wrote: Wed Mar 09, 2022 11:30 pm
doihavetoreally wrote: Wed Mar 09, 2022 2:04 pm Aldrin TS reminded me of Tom Hanks TS a few months ago. At that time it was a issue with display (as I remember). There is no excuse today.
As my wife said, "all those astronauts look exactly the same." Fair point. Not exactly a lot of diversity in those 1960s guys.
Picture not necessary. The clue mentioned #2 guy on moon.
Good enough to lose on Jeopardy!
opusthepenguin
The Best Darn Penguin on the Whole JBoard

Post by opusthepenguin »

seaborgium wrote: Thu Mar 10, 2022 6:37 am
floridagator wrote: Thu Mar 10, 2022 5:27 am Ken must know the preferred pronunciation of visage is veeSAHJ.
You must have the most incorrect pronouncements per post of any regular poster here. I can't find a single English dictionary that offers that pronunciation, even as an alternative. (At least you didn't directly contrast Ken with Alex, as you did that one time regarding err—appropriately enough. Anyway, Alex only said it once during the time I've faithfully been recording and saving episodes, on January 29, 2020, and I missed recording that episode.)
Here you go:

squarekara
J! Reactionary

Post by squarekara »

opusthepenguin wrote: Sun May 15, 2022 4:43 pm
seaborgium wrote: Thu Mar 10, 2022 6:37 am
floridagator wrote: Thu Mar 10, 2022 5:27 am Ken must know the preferred pronunciation of visage is veeSAHJ.
You must have the most incorrect pronouncements per post of any regular poster here. I can't find a single English dictionary that offers that pronunciation, even as an alternative. (At least you didn't directly contrast Ken with Alex, as you did that one time regarding err—appropriately enough. Anyway, Alex only said it once during the time I've faithfully been recording and saving episodes, on January 29, 2020, and I missed recording that episode.)
Here you go:
This reminds me that I have to stop by TarZHAY later today.