Thursday, June 30, 2022 Game Recap and Discussion (SPOILERS)

This is where all of the games are discussed.

Moderators: alietr, trainman, econgator, dhkendall

davey
Watches Jeopardy! Way Too Much

Re: Thursday, June 30, 2022 Game Recap and Discussion (SPOILERS)

Post by davey »

idearat wrote: Sat Jul 02, 2022 12:45 pm
doihavetoreally wrote: Thu Jun 30, 2022 11:05 pm I didn't hear Griffiths.. Just Griffith. Seemed like there is no edit. Good catch by Mayim without the awkward pause.
I didn't hear the "s" either and was a little confused. I backed it up and still didn't hear it. Finally, I turned on closed captioning to see it. It must have been more clear in the studio since Mayim called it incorrect and Hoa knew to answer correctly.
Seems pretty clear to me. David even lingers over the s a bit, as if he's unsure and thinking about taking it back...
I had the right idea for FJ, but somehow wrote Salem instead of Portland. I think my brain hiccuped to get that one!... :oops:
floridagator
Watches Jeopardy! Way Too Much

Re: Thursday, June 30, 2022 Game Recap and Discussion (SPOILERS)

Post by floridagator »

I instantly came up with Portland, Oregon but was struggling to believe that it was really 10 times the population of Portland, Maine. So I thought around the country and the only possibility that made sense was Jacksonville, Florida and Jackson, Mississippi but I knew that Jacksonville wasn't named for Jackson, Mississippi so by default went with Portland.

Minneapolis, Kansas is not anywhere near 10 times the population of Minneapolis, Minnesota.
I'd rather cuddle then have sex. If you're into grammar, you'll understand.