Private rundle Deadline for LL94 is the 25th! Who be in????

This is where all of the games are discussed.

Moderators: alietr, trainman, econgator, dhkendall

twelvefootboy
Watches Jeopardy! Way Too Much

Private rundle Deadline for LL94 is the 25th! Who be in????

Post by twelvefootboy »

Earlybird notice went out a fortnight ago. We've got tfb and mahatma locked in. A couple of clan members will probably join and one will be the sacrificial odd man out to make sure we are even at the deadline.

Any suggestions entertained, but methinks that we will just add the place points for the most feckless play as scored by PCAA, DE, and TPA . Translation: try to suck at defense and the schedule factor should even out with no advantage to the A vs. E players. Previous results:
Spoiler

Results of havoc play (highest TPA, PCAA, lowest DE):

TPA: 1) ClassicRoadster 2) twelvefootboy 3) NoWhammies10 4) mahatma 5) jjwaymee 6) trainman
DE: 1) Trainman 2) ClassicRoadster 3) twelvefootboy 4) mahatma 5) NoWhammies10 6) jjwaymee
PCAA: 1) Trainman 2) mahatma 3) ClassicRoadster 4) twelvefootboy 5) jjwaymee 6) NoWhammies10

Place points: ClassicRoadster 6 , trainman 8 , twelvefootboy 9, mahatma 10, NoWhammies10 14, jjwaymee 16

ClassicRoadster is the official winner per the TPA score. Trainman performed the best (worst) but was hammered by the toughest schedule with only 71 correct answers against, vs the group average of 84.
Enrollment is open for Jboardchaos94, password AlexTrebek. All comers welcome.

(from previous post)
Jump in early and forget about it, you can always withdraw. Nobody is required to play chaos rules or have any fun, it is purely optional. I'm sure board traffic is way down due to the J! hiatus. I will re-post about 8/21, about 3 days before the 8/24 deadline. Heading to Ireland for some miserably comfortable weather :).

I am starting this thread from this miserable 68 degree weather Galway, Ireland sunny weather. A follow up bump expected in a few days.
Disclaimer - repeated exposure to author's musings may cause befuddlement.
classicroadster

Re: Private rundle Deadline for LL94 is the 25th! Who be in????

Post by classicroadster »

I'm taking a season off from the private rundle, I'm joining a different one this season with some OQL teammates. Enjoy the chaos without me!
twelvefootboy

Post by twelvefootboy »

BUMP.

We have 5 at present, but I have two wildcards to play to insure that we wind up even and no odd man/woman out.

This seems to be the hiatus season, and frankly, I'd be tempted to take a sabbatical myself :). But we will be glad to have the morning routine start for LL94, I'm sure. The forehead wounds have healed and the hair has grown back from the last season :lol:.

Please try to get in before 5 PM Thursday so I can even out the group.
trainman
Moderator Extraordinaire

Post by trainman »

My regular private rundle is back for LL94, so I'm playing in that one this time.
twelvefootboy

Post by twelvefootboy »

trainman wrote: Wed Aug 24, 2022 12:08 am My regular private rundle is back for LL94, so I'm playing in that one this time.
Thanks for playing hard at tanking in the irregular rundle! We played so badly against you I don't think you could give a three to us if the question was who's buried in Grant's tomb :eyeroll:. Don't forget to go back to regular defense! BigDaddyMatty is primed to stink it up this season!

The irregular rundle is open, deadline about 8 PM Texas time when I can deploy the parity bit* to keep anyone from being left out.
Jboardchaos94 / AlexTrebek

*translation: twelvefootsis2 will join if needed to keep an even number of players. (the best thing about this space is that I can use oblique euphemisms without 'splaining them.)
twelvefootboy

Post by twelvefootboy »

this serves as a last minute bump:
We are at nine players as of 18:39 Central time. Any more last minute takers??
We will deploy our emergency substitute later this evening, but don't want to inadvertently block a last second signup!
Come join the chaos, and make your own fun :)