J! on GSN weekdays again starting MOnday 5/28

This is where all of the games are discussed.

Moderators: alietr, trainman, econgator, dhkendall

legendneverdies
Watches Jeopardy! Way Too Much

J! on GSN weekdays again starting MOnday 5/28

Post by legendneverdies »

On Monday 5/28, GSN will start airing J! weekdays at Noon EST. I suspect it will continue to be the 2005-06 season. The 2AM EST Mon-Fri airings of J! continue, but the 9AM EST weekend airings have been replaced by Password Plus as of today 5/26.
chuck5982
Jeopardy! Fan

Re: J! on GSN weekdays again starting MOnday 5/28

Post by chuck5982 »

legendneverdies wrote:On Monday 5/28, GSN will start airing J! weekdays at Noon EST. I suspect it will continue to be the 2005-06 season. The 2AM EST Mon-Fri airings of J! continue, but the 9AM EST weekend airings have been replaced by Password Plus as of today 5/26.
I agree. I also think the 2am airing will be a repeat of the noon airing. Or maybe the noon airings will pick up where the 9am weekend airings left off.
seaborgium
Undefeated in Reruns

Post by seaborgium »

legendneverdies wrote:On Monday 5/28, GSN will start airing J! weekdays at Noon EST. I suspect it will continue to be the 2005-06 season. The 2AM EST Mon-Fri airings of J! continue, but the 9AM EST weekend airings have been replaced by Password Plus as of today 5/26.
But aren't we in daylight saving time right now?
bpmod
Rank

Post by bpmod »

seaborgium wrote:
But aren't we in daylight saving time right now?
Yes, we are (at least most of us), but Standard Time is still Standard Time. It's just removed an hour from that on our watches and clocks. (Of course, it's possible (I haven't looked up the listings) that the airings are not at those times that legendneverdies listed.)

Brian
...but the senator, while insisting he was not intoxicated, could not explain his nudity.

If I had 50 cents for every math question I got right, I'd have $6.30 by now.
alietr
Site Admin

Post by alietr »

It would be nice if the schedule on BuzzerBlog were updated from February ...
legendneverdies
Watches Jeopardy! Way Too Much

Post by legendneverdies »

You can go to the PDF Tab link on Buzzerblog's Facebook page to get the current week's schedule. ALthough GSN doesn't always feed them information about what episodes will be shown at a given time, and GSN changes their schedule fairly often. FOr example, GSN picked up a new batch of $25K Pyramid episodes last week, and it wasn't known to be the case until last MOnday when the first new to GSN episode aired(they'd aired Donny Osmond's run of Pyramid for the two weeks before last)
chuck5982
Jeopardy! Fan

Post by chuck5982 »

Season 25! Stefan's games should be on in April 2013, providing that GSN doesn't remove the show from its schedule before then.
Robert K S
Jeopardy! Champion

Post by Robert K S »

They started with the first game of Season 25 (2008-2009) - Show #5516 - Monday, September 8, 2008.
http://www.j-archive.com/showgame.php?game_id=2672

Also, they didn't bother to show the first 15 seconds of the show. The show started with the introduction of the middle contestant, Greg Lindsay. Are they going to be doing that every episode?
Robert K S
Jeopardy! Champion

Post by Robert K S »

Oh, dear Lord, I forgot how awful that "dripping faucet" Final Jeopardy! "Think!" music was. I'm glad they fixed that, eventually...
dhkendall
Pursuing the Dream

Post by dhkendall »

Robert K S wrote:Oh, dear Lord, I forgot how awful that "dripping faucet" Final Jeopardy! "Think!" music was. I'm glad they fixed that, eventually...
Sony was paying too much for plumbing fees.
"Jeopardy! is two parts luck and one part luck" - Me

"The way to win on Jeopardy is to be a rabidly curious, information-omnivorous person your entire life." - Ken Jennings

Follow my progress game by game since 2012
TenPoundHammer

Post by TenPoundHammer »

Robert K S wrote:Oh, dear Lord, I forgot how awful that "dripping faucet" Final Jeopardy! "Think!" music was. I'm glad they fixed that, eventually...
That version sounds really tinny for some reason. So much reverb on the piano.