Can anyone help me find a copy of the episode that aired October 24th, 2012?

This is where all of the games are discussed.

Moderators: alietr, trainman, econgator, dhkendall

alexkav
Just Starting Out on JBoard

Can anyone help me find a copy of the episode that aired October 24th, 2012?

Post by alexkav »

My friend Nancy was telling me about her late husband and how they had a Jeopardy question about him but she missed it when it was on TV. I'm searching online but having a hard time finding it. Anyone here got the hookup?

I found the question really quickly. It was Great Ideas for $200: Visually impaired Samuel Genensky came up with the idea of putting a circle or a triangle on these doors.
bpmod
Rank

Re: Can anyone help me find a copy of the episode that aired October 24th, 2012?

Post by bpmod »

I likely have that episode in my collection (I am missing fewer than 25 from the past 10 years). Are looking for a copy to keep?

Edit: I am missing that one and the previous day's. I might have something of lower quality somewhere amongst my files.

Brian
...but the senator, while insisting he was not intoxicated, could not explain his nudity.

If I had 50 cents for every math question I got right, I'd have $6.30 by now.
opusthepenguin
The Best Darn Penguin on the Whole JBoard

Re: Can anyone help me find a copy of the episode that aired October 24th, 2012?

Post by opusthepenguin »

This is Betsy Chisolm vs Keith Whitener vs Deepa Zavatsky, right? I've got it. I can upload it later this weekend.
Ciechen
Just Starting Out on JBoard

Post by Ciechen »

opusthepenguin wrote:This is Betsy Chisolm vs Keith Whitener vs Deepa Zavatsky, right? I've got it. I can upload it later this weekend.
Can you share it with us here? I have several low quality episodes and this is one of them, this one particularly had very bad audio. Getting a better quality one is always welcome. Thanks
Rex Kramer
Jeopardy! TOCer

Post by Rex Kramer »

alexkav wrote:I found the question really quickly. It was Great Ideas for $200: Visually impaired Samuel Genensky came up with the idea of putting a circle or a triangle on these doors.
The doors of perception?

Rex