Thursday, June 4, 2020 Game Recap and Discussion (SPOILERS)

This is where all of the games are discussed.

Moderators: alietr, trainman, econgator, dhkendall

LucarioSnooperVixey
Carrying Letters and Lemons

Re: Thursday, June 4, 2020 Game Recap and Discussion (SPOILERS)

Post by LucarioSnooperVixey »

60 R (For the second day in a row.)
DD: 3/3
FJ: :mrgreen:
LT: (Mekong), Legit, (Unemployment)
Douglas Squasoni
Golf
Wet Paper Bag Charmer

Post by Golf »

talkingaway wrote: Thu Jun 04, 2020 8:16 pm I felt like this game was tougher, but it really wasn't, with the exception of the FJ!. I imagine they put one of the harder FJ! clues for the two weeks in this episode, so that it makes this game worth a little bit less, and thus keeps the suspense going for tomorrow. Looks like it worked.
Golf wrote: Thu Jun 04, 2020 8:37 pm I predict this FJ will poll over 80% here. It was not difficult.
This Is Kirk! wrote: Fri Jun 05, 2020 12:15 am I wonder if just Lawrence would have been accepted? I'm assuming not since there are two "notable Brits" named Lawrence and they were contemporaries. I wrote down T.E. Lawrence first, but wasn't 100% sure on the initials so ended up putting down Lawrence of Arabia. I'll take the under on Golf's prediction of 80% for this FJ.
reddpen wrote: Fri Jun 05, 2020 3:33 am Not often I get to start a tourney final by pulling an FJ that skunked the players, but I'll take it.
One more for this tallying under 80%--I'll say closer to 50.
73% on the poll. Midpoint for the week's clues. It was over 80% but then reddit crowd must've voted. :lol:
TenPoundHammer

Post by TenPoundHammer »

Golf wrote: Wed Jun 10, 2020 5:26 pm 73% on the poll. Midpoint for the week's clues. It was over 80% but then reddit crowd must've voted. :lol:
Yeah, well, I had to vote too.