Fun with "25 Words or Less"

This is where all of the games are discussed.

Moderators: alietr, trainman, econgator, dhkendall

hanzz
Watches Jeopardy! Way Too Much

Fun with "25 Words or Less"

Post by hanzz »

Didn't see a separate thread for this so thought I'd bring the board up to speed on a few J!ers who've shown up this season who should definitely have their J! Archive pages updated! The format has been revamped now so that contestants play with a partner that they know previously and one celebrity contestant. If they win, then they get to come back as returning champions, so a potential chance to rack up $10k an episode.

First up, my fellow College Championship contestant (and winner!) Erin McLean with her boyfriend Hunter.

Result:
Spoiler
Erin and Hunter won two games and walked away with a trip to Camelback Inn in Scottsdale, Arizona, and an outdoor gear package from Yeti.
Next, the alternate from my CC and later a contestant on the show Leo Velazquez and his trivia friend Augie:

Result:
Spoiler
Leo and Augie won two games and walked away with $10,000 and a trip to the Hyatt Regency in Newport Beach.
Finally, TOC runner-up and J! All-Star Alan Lin and TOC quarterfinalist Mehrun Etebari played together recently.
Spoiler
Alan and Mehrun won one game and walked away with $10,000.
MarkBarrett

Re: Fun with "25 Words or Less"

Post by MarkBarrett »

My apologies that it took me so long to get to this, Hans. The player pages are updated although I do not know the air dates for the appearances. Thank you for posting and being patient.
MarkBarrett

Re: Fun with "25 Words or Less"

Post by MarkBarrett »