LL96 private rundle open invite

This is where all of the games are discussed.

Moderators: alietr, trainman, econgator, dhkendall

twelvefootboy
Watches Jeopardy! Way Too Much

LL96 private rundle open invite

Post by twelvefootboy »

LL96 private rundle is open, belatedly of course. Deadline Feb 9.

(In case the graphic is messed up: Jboardfundle96 / AlexTrebek).

So, I thought I was being pro-active by starting way ahead of deadline announcements. It seems I don't get them like I thought. Deadline is February 9.

No format ideas - none of us mind being whomped or doing the whomping. I plan to tank and try to issue 25 threes. If someone wants to gin up a game, bring it on :). We generally have A-E rundles represented, about proportionate to the league. We make our own fun :lol: .

Any questions, ping me here, or on LL (MearesK), or twelvefootboy@gmail.com.

Reminder: a Premier ($50) membership is required to join private rundles.
Disclaimer - repeated exposure to author's musings may cause befuddlement.
twelvefootboy

Bump - Deadline Thursday PM Re: LL96 private rundle open invite

Post by twelvefootboy »

Bump: Thorsten's notice below. We have six at present (3 boardies counting myself), I can probably hornswoggle a sib to round out if needed.

Registration for LL96 is about to close. It closes Thursday night at 11:59PM PT, and after that point no additional players will be able to join your Private Rundle. If you have an odd number of players currently, you have until that time to make it even, otherwise the last player to sign up for your Private Rundle will be dropped from the roster. If you have an even number, and you're set with that number/those people, then you might want to consider closing your Private Rundle now, lest an additional player join only to left behind as the odd-LLama-out.

twelvefootboy wrote: Sat Feb 04, 2023 11:02 am LL96 private rundle is open, belatedly of course. Deadline Feb 9.

(In case the graphic is messed up: Jboardfundle96 / AlexTrebek).

So, I thought I was being pro-active by starting way ahead of deadline announcements. It seems I don't get them like I thought. Deadline is February 9.

No format ideas - none of us mind being whomped or doing the whomping. I plan to tank and try to issue 25 threes. If someone wants to gin up a game, bring it on :). We generally have A-E rundles represented, about proportionate to the league. We make our own fun :lol: .

Any questions, ping me here, or on LL (MearesK), or twelvefootboy@gmail.com.

Reminder: a Premier ($50) membership is required to join private rundles.
twelvefootboy

Re: LL96 private rundle open invite

Post by twelvefootboy »

ETA - The placeholder is in place, but please go ahead and sign up if you are interested. I will use the omnipotent commissioner power to get you in from 9th or 11th or ....

Last Last call:

We are at seven now but I am conscripting my sister to round us out if we don't get an eighth by midnight CST.

It might look like eight when you sign up but we will drop the parity bit as needed.

it is T - 2 hrs. 30 min

any questions/concerns, email me to twelvefootboy@gmail.com.

Hope everyone has a great season!